Alex Sandro (23 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I hope we sell Alex Sandro just to see Fr3sh tears :baus:

And replace him with our all-conquering Italian hero Spinachzola :tuttosport:
i hope we go too cl final vs Napoli and lose 7-0 just to see you cry :baus:

Relax, Fr3sh, it's winter in Bondi and he can't go to the beach.

Well, he can, because it's Australia and it still won't be that cold, not like Canada cold, not like he's having to endure months of cold, harsh weather conditions with almost no daylight and only snow, snow and some more snow, nothing like the seemingly endless darkness you know in the winter, but still.. Going to the beach will be not as pleasant as it is in the summer.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Well, he can, because it's Australia and it still won't be that cold, not like Canada cold, not like he's having to endure months of cold, harsh weather conditions with almost no daylight and only snow, snow and some more snow, nothing like the seemingly endless darkness you know in the winter, but still.. Going to the beach will be not as pleasant as it is in the summer.
I hope he gets 2 metres of snowfall. :D

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:tuttosport: pista calda

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
What PSG is doing with Verratti is exactly what we should be doing with Sandro. While Sandro isn't a player you build around like you would a Verratti or Dybala, it just shows the fans and other teams that we are not just a team that aspires to win domestic trophies. I just wish they would put their foot down sometimes and just tell the player they aren't selling him no matter the offer.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What PSG is doing with Verratti is exactly what we should be doing with Sandro. While Sandro isn't a player you build around like you would a Verratti or Dybala, it just shows the fans and other teams that we are not just a team that aspires to win domestic trophies. I just wish they would put their foot down sometimes and just tell the player they aren't selling him no matter the offer.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We'll see how the Verratti saga turns out for PSG. Already Mbappe seems reluctant to go there because he's afraid he will never be able to move onto Madrid.

Meanwhile, we have reached the CL final mostly due to the help of mercenaries like Tevez and Alves who had no problem coming here, knowing they could move on easily.

Although in the scenario of Alex Sandro, when there is utterly nothing to replace him, I tend to agree with you. We should push as much as possible to keep him.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
We'll see how the Verratti saga turns out for PSG. Already Mbappe seems reluctant to go there because he's afraid he will never be able to move onto Madrid.

Meanwhile, we have reached the CL final mostly due to the help of mercenaries like Tevez and Alves who had no problem coming here, knowing they could move on easily.

Although in the scenario of Alex Sandro, when there is utterly nothing to replace him, I tend to agree with you. We should push as much as possible to keep him.
Here's the thing. If you want to be able to move on to other clubs stop renewing your contract! Then there is no choice but to move the player or lose him on a free transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)