Alex Sandro (49 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Strange, link doesn't work for me.

- - - Updated - - -

It's important to remember that statistics never tell the whole story. Plus the system they use is hardly clarified to us. Could be number of factors contributing to the aberrations.

Fantôme

Jul 25, 2015
Oh, doesn't it? Well you should find it when you post "Weekly Post 171" to google. First Link.

Yeah, i know. Maybe Thiago have been most solid performer this season in the midfield, defensive duties aswell. Though he is not purely defensive midfielder. Dont really know, cause i dont watch Bayern games.

But Alex Sandro was best FB in that list. And James Milner second with Alaba.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Oh, doesn't it? Well you should find it when you post "Weekly Post 171" to google. First Link.

Yeah, i know. Maybe Thiago have been most solid performer this season in the midfield, defensive duties aswell. Though he is not purely defensive midfielder. Dont really know, cause i dont watch Bayern games.

But Alex Sandro was best FB in that list. And James Milner second with Alaba.
Dont worry I managed to get it working, was something weird going on with my net where only tuz would work.

Yes but for example a very easy factor to think of is difference in league quality and levels. Someone like Thiago will easily bully the German league bar a few exceptions.

What I mean is, this analysis alone means almost nothing.

Fantôme

Jul 25, 2015
Dont worry I managed to get it working, was something weird going on with my net where only tuz would work.

Yes but for example a very easy factor to think of is difference in league quality and levels. Someone like Thiago will easily bully the German league bar a few exceptions.

What I mean is, this analysis alone means almost nothing.
Yeh, of course there is differentials between leagues. But still these things are pretty interesting to read. And I could totally believe, that Alex Sandro have been most productive left-back in his position this half season.

Jun 6, 2015
He's almost back :tuttosport:
Alex Sandro back in Juventus training
By Football Italia staff

Alex Sandro has returned to Juventus training, having picked up a thigh injury in the Supercoppa Italiana.

The Brazilian went off injured during the 1-1 draw with Milan in Doha, with the Bianconeri going on to lose the match on penalties.

With Patrice Evra seemingly set to leave the club, the Old Lady looked short at left-back but Alex Sandro could be close to a return.

The 25-year-old was involved in part of today’s training session at Vinovo, taking part in “athletic and technical training” along with his teammates.

While the full-back will not be fit to face Fiorentina on Sunday night, he is getting closer to a return to the first team.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Despite it being his first game and relatively at fault for one the goals, he was probably our best player on the pitch, made more successful tackles, dribbles and showed more effort than half of our players.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He made mistake for the first goal (can argue that he was fouled there) and there was also one big mistake in the second half where he lost the ball and Buffon/Bonnucci saved us. Offensively he was good but he had some defensive fuck ups.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He made mistake for the first goal (can argue that he was fouled there) and there was also one big mistake in the second half where he lost the ball and Buffon/Bonnucci saved us. Offensively he was good but he had some defensive fuck ups.
IMO he's much better playing as LB than LWB. It seems he still doesn't understand the role of a wing back and honestly I can't blame him. You know it's time for the 352 to go when BBC turn into our weakness. It used to be our weapon but this team has changed so much over the years.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It wasn't his game for sure. Maybe Pat was the one who gave him instructions during the games.... Just one bad night, he would be back to his monster form in the next game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)