Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Latest from calciomercato.com:-

Transfer of Alex Sandro from FC Porto to Juventus hits unexpected problem.

Juventus unable to fax details of their agreement to the proposed contract as their 27 year old fax machine died yesterday.

Latest reports quote a Juve staffer as saying that a replacement was ordered on Amazon last night but the eMail confirming the order has indicated a delivery date between 22/8 and 25/8.
Fuck you :D

I am checking every 2 minutes to see if there's something new and I can't wait to see the 'OFFICIAL' part

Why do you do this :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014

Juventus unable to fax details of their agreement to the proposed contract as their 27 year old fax machine died yesterday.

Latest reports quote a Juve staffer as saying that a replacement was ordered on Amazon last night but the eMail confirming the order has indicated a delivery date between 22/8 and 25/8.
-rep can't take this shit anymore :cry:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
So what"s going on latest?I wish this transfer happens.Is it true that Sandro have one year left of his agreement. If that is true just maybe 20 mil.are pretty much.Porto are tough negotiators.Let"s this happens.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:lol:

You better watch you don't get an infraction for this post :D

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5058828 said:
:lol: that's a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)