Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #542
    Why would those two clubs go for him? Other than just because they can, of course.

Kolarov and Clichy. Marcelo and Coentrao. Even if the Portuguese leaves Madrid (been rumoured for about 5 years now) it would be a poor career move to sit behind Marcelo for club and country, he is vice-captain at Real Madrid now.
    so Laudisa knows nothing on this. :D

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    We put out the money and he's ours. It's always about money.

So far City and Madrid seem to be happy with what they have. Hopefully it won't take long to get done :xfinger:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    The fact of getting a potential young top LB is good enough for most that dont know him, and I dont blame them :D Especially even more so in such a dire and depressing mercato lately, and the fact its a position we have ignored since Zambrotta, except for getting experienged granpa Evra.
    My Brother in law is a huge Benfica fan, and he seems to be really impressed by him.

Personally, I've seen him play maybe twice or three times.
    :xfinger:
    Its happening. Great signing
    After saying that about Gotze and Draxler, you should be banned from making statements like that

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    IF we get him I don't mind that we spend 20ml, quality player that can lock down the left side for a while. I wonder if it would mean mercato chiuso though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)