Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
PLEASE BEPPE, GET HIM!!!
Imagine if it's GDM trolling us. Stay tuned for more news on my mercato show later.
That's piece of shit better be right.
~20m says GDM
I DON'T CARE, WE GOT A TOP LB(if true) for now and the future. :ID:
Nobody even thinks about opening his player thread. HE'S MINE. Don't even try. I got powers.
GDM, don't BS me.
I CAN'T BREATHE!
I don't know. GDM might be playing with us that piece of shit.
Please Beppe get A. Sandro.
not even a mention Portuguese media. Wake up Caralho!
It's only fair that @frzl opens the player thread.
I'll even ban you JCK if it's not me who opens it.
watch GDM say deal to be official awaiting Llorente ok to sign with Porto. :lol: :mad:
I'm not sure why :boh: , but I think Nostradamus should open his player thread.
@Mark deserves the thread
Poor lad's been subject to a tuz witch hunt this Summer.
Are you going to be ok?
not if we don't get him. Somebody ban me if it won't happen.
Laudisa wake up!
Let,s see what he says now as he was SURE it was NEVER gonna happen.
He's got everything you want in a LB. Defends, attacks, good(not excellent) cross, can do something with a ball unlike exLB's we had before. Just watch them fouls and :ID: :tuttosport: :ID:
I have to calm down. Watch these motherfuckers backtrack later on TV.
Nothing in Portuguese media. Laudisa saying we're trying but he got offers from real and shitty.
:mad:
watch that motherfucker backtrack and say we have a deal with one of the two or something. Piece of shit GDM. This better happen and NOW!
oh look!

Carlo Laudisa ‏@carlolaudisa 4m4 minutes ago

La #Juve si fa sotto per #AlexSandro con risultati stavolta incoraggianti. Accelerata a sinistra

:tuttosport:

:heart: never leave.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously though, how many of the fappers here actually know anything about this guy?
Been impressed by him since Santos days, he has been in Porto for like 5 years now and needs to move on for sure, too good. Less known mainly because the more attacking Danilo took most of the headlines, but he has grown into pretty damn exceptional modern LB, very mobile and tough (covers and tackles well), excellent dribbling, decent/ok crossing (prefers cutting in/passing back more). In terms of young LBs to get that arent in a top team already, I would prefer only Ricardo Rodriguez over him.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Well at least the rate of dreams getting crushed, has improved drastically. In a matter of mere couple of pages we went from "Done Dealio" to "Total Bogus". :tup:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Been impressed by him since Santos days, he has been in Porto for like 5 years now and needs to move on for sure, too good. Less known mainly because the more attacking Danilo took most of the headlines, but he has grown into pretty damn exceptional modern LB, very mobile and tough (covers and tackles well), excellent dribbling, decent/ok crossing (prefers cutting in/passing back more). In terms of young LBs to get that arent in a top team already, I would prefer only Ricardo Rodriguez over him.
Looked good against Bayern in that first leg.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #516
    oh look!

Carlo Laudisa ‏@carlolaudisa 4m4 minutes ago

La #Juve si fa sotto per #AlexSandro con risultati stavolta incoraggianti. Accelerata a sinistra

:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

I deserve this, I called this whole thing 2 months ago. Come on, Mark
    shhh

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Looked good against Bayern in that first leg.

Yeah, CL is the main venue for Porto, and both him and Danilo looked absolutely fantastic in first leg. The fact that both were unavailable for 2nd leg was the main reason they got buttraped then, especially Sandro who is the more defensively astute one between them.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Yeah, CL is the main venue for Porto, and both him and Danilo looked absolutely fantastic in first leg. The fact that both were unavailable for 2nd leg was the main reason they got buttraped then, especially Sandro who is the more defensively astute one between them.
    :agree:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
    just wanted to post it.
    The #Juve is done under for #AlexSandro with encouraging results this time. Accelerated to the left
    doesn´t sound all that negative :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)