OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,310
    ya.

- - - Updated - - -

we should all listen to what Beppe has to say before/after the game vs Juve B.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    its not anything but economics, do you really think left back is what you need to improve the most? unless youve got another 50 million euro stashed away for a playmaker it makes no sense.
    I agree. If Asamoah is a LWB then we might as well convert him to LB. It seems a bit hypocritical to spend 20M on a fullback while at the same time penny pinching on an AM.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
    Its not about penny pinching, its about not paying more than what Marotta believes the player is worth. I would think that the Dybala and Alex Sandro transfers is case in point. 2 players with only 1 year left on their contracts, yet Marotta was willing to pay a high price, simply because he thought it was good business.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    I agree. If Asamoah is a LWB then we might as well convert him to LB. It seems a bit hypocritical to spend 20M on a fullback while at the same time penny pinching on an AM.
    If we were spending 22 or 25 for another CF or CB I would agree with you but even when our priority is an AM. Can you just see how great this sign is? Evra ( 34 years ) was our only real choice there

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)