Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We get a top class LB and there are still complaints :D

We'd have to replace Evra sooner than later anyway. He won't be able to play every match and Asamoah is still out.

Asa goes back to midfield so we automatically gain a CM more. He was never a LB to begin with anyway. I'm sure people around here are missing his crossing :D

Proper fullbacks are as important as AM in 4312 and we just got one that's probably a top3 or top5 LB in the game. I don't care if Marotta overpaid I'm so much more happy with 'overpaid' Sandro than Siqueira for example. Not extraordinary deal but it's a good piece of business because LBs are rare to find these days.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
I just read that Juve first offered 22m + bonus but Porto wanted a % of any future sale. Juve said no and raised the offer to 25m but it will be a 3m loan + 22m obligation at the end of the season. Not sure how true is this.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I just read that Juve first offered 22m + bonus but Porto wanted a % of any future sale. Juve said no and raised the offer to 25m but it will be a 3m loan + 22m obligation at the end of the season. Not sure how true is this.
Christ. They are a nasty piece of work.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If this is the case then transfer budget for this summer isn't really affected.

We could still be looking at cash splashing for AM if we sell Llorente.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

We'd have to replace Evra sooner than later anyway. He won't be able to play every match and Asamoah is still out.

Asa goes back to midfield so we automatically gain a CM more. He was never a LB to begin with anyway. I'm sure people around here are missing his crossing :D

Proper fullbacks are as important as AM in 4312 and we just got one that's probably a top3 or top5 LB in the game. I don't care if Marotta overpaid I'm so much more happy with 'overpaid' Sandro than Siqueira for example. Not extraordinary deal but it's a good piece of business because LBs are rare to find these days.
Exactly!

- - - Updated - - -

Reports say today it will closed between the clubs and then medicals will be set for the next/few day/s i guess.

Jul 13, 2010

:tup: and
i saw some info, that Alex sandro extended? If so, then this is bargainlingly cheap

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)