Alex Sandro - LB - Porto (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

benaof

Jul 23, 2015
Could be a fake account, I'm not sure. There are some coincidences that suggest, that it could be his official account.

Anyway, we have to wait until it's official:rolleyes:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They are a big money team right ?

Should sell 1 leftback and get Sandro. Ideally, get Sandro AND Danilo. But oh noes,spending money on defenders, imagine.

Good for us
Wtf, its like you are fishing for random reasons to say shit. They have a top LB in Marcelo, and very capable backup in Coentrao, they do not need another LB.

They spend money on defenders, Danilo and Coentrao will both be backup initially, and both together cost 60m...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Coentrao has been "leaving madrid" for several seasons now, and should get sold.

Sandro as lb with Marcelo as the all out offensive option is a better idea

I dont see why coentrao's price, from seasons ago, is still relative now ? They got him and he didnt deliver

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Calma and stop looking for reasons to be nervous or this transfer to not happen, all sources are saying that we've signed him so calm down..

Now, Marotta I'm going to sleep I just came back from work, IF something goes wrong I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna fuck you to death.

Devi

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Wtf, its like you are fishing for random reasons to say shit. They have a top LB in Marcelo, and very capable backup in Coentrao, they do not need another LB.

They spend money on defenders, Danilo and Coentrao will both be backup initially, and both together cost 60m...
If Cristiano actually tracked back, Marcelo would look a better defender than he's perceived to be.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If Cristiano actually tracked back, Marcelo would look a better defender than he's perceived to be.
Exactly. Even if he doesnt make it better for himself with his erratic mentality at times.

Marcelo IMO is not an issue defensively, more inconsistency wise at times, atleast for Real, he is underrated defensive abilities for them. Its just Coentrao looks better defensively because he is too scared to go forward...

But Brasil is another matter, he looks like a lost puppy defensively for them most times I seen him there.

- - - Updated - - -

Coentrao has been "leaving madrid" for several seasons now, and should get sold.

I dont see why coentrao's price, from seasons ago, is still relative now ? They got him and he didnt deliver
Its relevant because you say they dont go all out on defenders, when they do? 17-18 year old Marcelo cost nearly 20m for them too.

Coentrao is not going anywhere, he is content with his pussy role in the squad. If he is leaving, it will only be to Benfica, said by the players agent himself, so all the rumours is insignifcant mostly.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well, we only got 1 true leftback. So we can do two great things.
Sign siqueira as a backup, and use money on an AM.
OR, we sign Sandro as a starter lb, dont purchase a more expensive am, and not sign an am at all, or someone relatively cheap.

Marotta tried the first option. Didnt seemb to find that opportunity, and then took option 2.

Its an excellent purchase.

Oh, and Sandro isnt quite a all "flair and fancy" player. He's hard tackler, excellent defender, but also good going forward.
When i say "flair and fancy", i'm referring to the small players that do silly technique all day with no endproduct, that tuz faps to. Sandro isnt quite that.

Reported for trolling btw. I've had it with you and cusp trolling and twisting words
Please, just shut up. You have absolutely no idea how we operate like the rest of us. You have no proof if we're gonna sign a cheap AM or not now. You know jack shit. No one would have guessed we were gonna spend this amount on a LB, especially you of all.

And you are the only who is twisting words. Absolutely nobody apart from rakib faps to technical players with no end product, or at least, nobody wants them at Juve. Stop being ignorant for once in your life.

@Hustini look at this guy allready downplaying Marotta's role in this deal, the nerve :D
Who is downplaying Marotta's role? Can you even read? I already praised Marotta for even having the balls to go for him in the first place. We wanted that player no matter what and we got him. We acted like a big club who specifically wants a certain player. It wasn't a great opportunity as ina free transfer or player wants out a la Llorente. We paid a huge fee for him, but we still convinced him of our project, so props to Marotta of course.

Jul 13, 2010
Alex Sandro is second best only to already mentioned Marcelo, who is better than some of the legendary left backs. I might sound overexcited at times, but I will buy his Jersey

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
So wheres all the guys who forgot how Marotra deals the past couple of weeks? He signs players on his terms. Remember the theme last summer, "marotta refuses to pay over 20 mils for a player!!!!" Hes about to do it for the third time this summer.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Actually, it's been almost 24 hours since the Sandro deal got publicized. I'm wondering where are all the posters saying:

"This is taking too long!!! It will never happen... we'll land Boukary Dramé from Atalanta. Fuck this shit. Close this thread."

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011

They don't have space for another non-EU player

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. Even if he doesnt make it better for himself with his erratic mentality at times.

Marcelo IMO is not an issue defensively, more inconsistency wise at times, atleast for Real, he is underrated defensive abilities for them. Its just Coentrao looks better defensively because he is too scared to go forward...

But Brasil is another matter, he looks like a lost puppy defensively for them most times I seen him there.

- - - Updated - - -

Its relevant because you say they dont go all out on defenders, when they do? 17-18 year old Marcelo cost nearly 20m for them too.

Coentrao is not going anywhere, he is content with his pussy role in the squad. If he is leaving, it will only be to Benfica, said by the players agent himself, so all the rumours is insignifcant mostly.
Actually Marcelo was sold by Fluminense by something around 7M euros.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Please, just shut up. You have absolutely no idea how we operate like the rest of us. You have no proof if we're gonna sign a cheap AM or not now. You know jack shit. No one would have guessed we were gonna spend this amount on a LB, especially you of all.

And you are the only who is twisting words. Absolutely nobody apart from rakib faps to technical players with no end product, or at least, nobody wants them at Juve. Stop being ignorant for once in your life.

Who is downplaying Marotta's role? Can you even read? I already praised Marotta for even having the balls to go for him in the first place. We wanted that player no matter what and we got him. We acted like a big club who specifically wants a certain player. It wasn't a great opportunity as ina free transfer or player wants out a la Llorente. We paid a huge fee for him, but we still convinced him of our project, so props to Marotta of course.
If he actually stopped presenting his comments as facts, it would be much more helpful.

But oh noes, I am twisting words.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Actually Marcelo was sold by Fluminense by something around 7M euros.
Lol, wtf how cheap. Someone in another site told me it was 17m with possible bonuses.

- - - Updated - - -

If he actually stopped presenting his comments as facts, it would be much more helpful.

But oh noes, I am twisting words.
You and Klin need to learn not take him seriously when he gets like this, which is often nowadays.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So wheres all the guys who forgot how Marotra deals the past couple of weeks? He signs players on his terms. Remember the theme last summer, "marotta refuses to pay over 20 mils for a player!!!!" Hes about to do it for the third time this summer.
And two of them only have/had a year left on their contracts :howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)