Alessio Tacchinardi (3 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
This man must have been drunk when he was interviewed. Aguero is world class and definitely a game changer. (The only player I'd take over Aguero is Hulk, not counting C.Ronaldo and Messi)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
As much as I liked Tacchinardi as a player, I'm not inclined to pay much attention to his interviews.

He says some very odds things and still seems bitter (not entirely unreasonably) about how his time with Juve finished.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Mans a legend, his entitled to his opinion (even though i disagree with what he said about top player) but jeez show Alessio respect.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Maybe Sanchez (we can count him as a forward, right). But no one else comes to my mind.
I don't rate Hulk that highly.

Sure, he has great stats, but he hasn't impressed me when I've been watching, so there are a whole bunch of players I'd take over him.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Friday 1 July, 2011
'Aguero is not a top player’
Alessio Tacchinardi has warned former club Juventus to not over spend on Atletico Madrid’s Sergio Aguero.

Reports suggest that the Old Lady are willing to offer around €30m for the Argentine, but Tacchinardi has his doubts.

“The club are targeting a top player this summer,” the former Old Lady midfielder told Radio Sportiva.

“However, I’ve played against Aguero and, in my opinion, he isn’t one. He’s just a good goal scorer.:howler:

“For me, a top player is someone like Samuel Eto’o at Inter, a man who can make the difference on the pitch and in the changing room.”
:howler:
Juve director general Beppe Marotta outlined the club’s market strategy this morning, but Tacchinardi has different ideas.

“Juve need two or three important signings and one should be a centre-back because Leonardo Bonucci didn’t do well this season,” added the ex-Villarreal man.

“In attack, I would have gone for Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez.

“If Marotta makes a mistake with Aguero then there will be big trouble ahead. Marotta is a good director, but he has to prove that he is worthy of Juventus.

“Last year Milan signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robinho in the space of a couple of days. They won the League…”
Right on

Now the only thing that would garner more respect from everyone is if he jumped out a window

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Friday 1 July, 2011
'Aguero is not a top player’
Alessio Tacchinardi has warned former club Juventus to not over spend on Atletico Madrid’s Sergio Aguero.

Reports suggest that the Old Lady are willing to offer around €30m for the Argentine, but Tacchinardi has his doubts.

“The club are targeting a top player this summer,” the former Old Lady midfielder told Radio Sportiva.

“However, I’ve played against Aguero and, in my opinion, he isn’t one. He’s just a good goal scorer.:howler:

“For me, a top player is someone like Samuel Eto’o at Inter, a man who can make the difference on the pitch and in the changing room.”
:howler:
Juve director general Beppe Marotta outlined the club’s market strategy this morning, but Tacchinardi has different ideas.

“Juve need two or three important signings and one should be a centre-back because Leonardo Bonucci didn’t do well this season,” added the ex-Villarreal man.

“In attack, I would have gone for Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez.

“If Marotta makes a mistake with Aguero then there will be big trouble ahead. Marotta is a good director, but he has to prove that he is worthy of Juventus.

“Last year Milan signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robinho in the space of a couple of days. They won the League…”
True that Etoo would have a bigger impact than Aquero, considering he is more proven and more prolific = difference maker, but what does he means with the changing room influence.
Is Etoo such a nice guy, or he considers Aquero a punk that may cause trouble?

I also agree that we need a better CB than Bonucci, he did not justified the huge sacrifices we made to acquire him.

Tevez is indeed a better bet and more difference maker, but i really doubt we can sign him for Aquero's fee and history has proven that we better stay away from his agents.
He has some home sick issues and is significally older than Aquero, i would prefer Aquero all in all, despite Tevez looking a safer bet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)