Alessio Tacchinardi (4 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Tacchinardi: "I don't like Delneri very much, and hearing Marotta's words yesterday I think he'll leave at the end of the season."

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Friday 1 July, 2011
'Aguero is not a top player’
Alessio Tacchinardi has warned former club Juventus to not over spend on Atletico Madrid’s Sergio Aguero.

Reports suggest that the Old Lady are willing to offer around €30m for the Argentine, but Tacchinardi has his doubts.

“The club are targeting a top player this summer,” the former Old Lady midfielder told Radio Sportiva.

“However, I’ve played against Aguero and, in my opinion, he isn’t one. He’s just a good goal scorer.:howler:

“For me, a top player is someone like Samuel Eto’o at Inter, a man who can make the difference on the pitch and in the changing room.”
:howler:
Juve director general Beppe Marotta outlined the club’s market strategy this morning, but Tacchinardi has different ideas.

“Juve need two or three important signings and one should be a centre-back because Leonardo Bonucci didn’t do well this season,” added the ex-Villarreal man.

“In attack, I would have gone for Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez.

“If Marotta makes a mistake with Aguero then there will be big trouble ahead. Marotta is a good director, but he has to prove that he is worthy of Juventus.

“Last year Milan signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robinho in the space of a couple of days. They won the League…”

May 22, 2007
Friday 1 July, 2011
'Aguero is not a top player’
Alessio Tacchinardi has warned former club Juventus to not over spend on Atletico Madrid’s Sergio Aguero.

Reports suggest that the Old Lady are willing to offer around €30m for the Argentine, but Tacchinardi has his doubts.

“The club are targeting a top player this summer,” the former Old Lady midfielder told Radio Sportiva.

“However, I’ve played against Aguero and, in my opinion, he isn’t one. He’s just a good goal scorer.:howler:

“For me, a top player is someone like Samuel Eto’o at Inter, a man who can make the difference on the pitch and in the changing room.”
Juve director general Beppe Marotta outlined the club’s market strategy this morning, but Tacchinardi has different ideas.

“Juve need two or three important signings and one should be a centre-back because Leonardo Bonucci didn’t do well this season,” added the ex-Villarreal man.

“In attack, I would have gone for Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez.

“If Marotta makes a mistake with Aguero then there will be big trouble ahead. Marotta is a good director, but he has to prove that he is worthy of Juventus.

“Last year Milan signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robinho in the space of a couple of days. They won the League…”
Why the ":howler:" after the Eto'o line?

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Friday 1 July, 2011

:lol: Aguero is just a good goal scorer :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)