Alessio Tacchinardi (7 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I agree with Tacchi except I also think the coach is the one responsible for making the squad stable mentally and result wise.

Our roster has a lot of deadwood and needs upgrading asap but its still by far the best team in Serie A. We should be doing much better and not struggling to this point with this squad. Makes it almost embarassing

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Locatelli
Locatelli, also proved to be in a great shape during Italy’s draw against Switzerland last Sunday, and former Juventus midfielder, Alessio Tacchinardi believes that he’s ready for the occasion.
“Compared to his time at Milan, Locatelli has grown a lot, he is another player now. First of all on a physical level, but also in terms of intensity and rhythm. I don’t know where and how Allegri intends to deploy him, but I see him ready to take the reins,”
“The quality that makes him unique in the squad and, therefore decisive, is his ability to verticalize with long balls from 20 to 30 meters. This will make Locatelli the lighthouse of the team. In my opinion, Manuel is already a complete player, but he still has to prove his qualities at the biggest stage, including the Champions League.”
Ronaldo
its late timing put Juventus in serious difficulties.
Chiesa
Federico Chiesa can win the Ballon d’Or in three or four years, comparing the young Italian to club legend, Pavel Nedved.

Source
la Gazzetta dello Sport
Link

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)