Alessio Secco (4 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Seriously....if you are trying to make a point the least you could do is to put in the right noun..
:lol:

I did enjoy a 12 hour work day yesterday, so you'll have to excuse my tired and grammatically imperfect response. As it stands, that should have been, "I don't think that you understand the concept of infinite patience" (forgot the word patience...), or it could have been "I don't think that you understand the concept of infinity."

Is that better? Thank you for the grammar tutorial, but my point stands.

Originally Posted by whateverr
It actually makes me a person with infinite patience seeing as I was able to entertain your drivel for such a long time while trying to help you make sense of it all....I'm just that generous...
I must admit that I did enjoy how you were lauding yourself for your "infinite patience," after you repeatedly spewed vitriolic nonsense in previous posts, a clear indication that you had long since lost your patience.

Guess what else I enjoyed? The way you used "infinite patience", and in the same sentence use the word "was," which, in the context used, did imply that your "infinite patience" had expired... well done, sir.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

I did enjoy a 12 hour work day yesterday, so you'll have to excuse my tired and grammatically imperfect response. As it stands, that should have been, "I don't think that you understand the concept of infinite patience" (forgot the word patience...), or it could have been "I don't think that you understand the concept of infinity."

I must admit that I did enjoy how you were lauding yourself for your "infinite patience," after you repeatedly spewed vitriolic nonsense in previous posts, a clear indication that you had long since lost your patience.

Guess what else I enjoyed? The way you used "infinite patience", and in the same sentence use the word "was," which, in the context used, did imply that your "infinite patience" had expired... well done, sir.
I actually tried explaining how highly unlikely it would be for anyone to have infinite patience. And as Lion said, SNAP...well said.
I can see I didn't miss much today after a long day at work.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:
:lol2:

BLOOM!!

Now that is some retort. Better do better than "Whateverrrrrr".

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009

..... I am not responsible for your poor reasoning and Interpretation of the context, the verbs and adjectives and how they apparently mutually exclude one another because of it.

In regards to the bold bit...You are more than welcome...next time you try and preach to others about their alleged mistakes you might first want to grasp the irony behind your own post. By the looks of it you still haven't done so..

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Fiorentina signing Cristiano Zanetti blasted Alessio Secco’s “absurd lies. Juventus had no intention of renewing my contract. They lacked respect.”
The midfielder completed a surprise transfer to the Stadio Artemio Franchi and director of sport Alessio Secco suggested yesterday that it was their last chance to cash in on the veteran.

“Let us not say absurd things, this story needs to be explained properly. I took into account Juve’s behaviour towards me and looked around at my options,” Zanetti told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“They never had any intention of renewing my contract and I was the only player there with a year left to run on his deal.

“They lacked respect. I heard Secco saying some things that I really must rebut. He claimed I had asked for a first team place, but I have never in my life requested such a thing.

“My guarantees are hard work on the pitch. Secco said I demanded a three-year contract, which is another absurd lie.

“How could I request a three-year deal when we never even discussed my contract? I didn’t speak to Secco at all.”

The Bianconeri director also noted that selling Zanetti for £1m was a bargain, considering he had so many injury problems.

“I don’t think I was the only one to be injured at Juventus in the last year,” retaliated the 32-year-old.

“If that was the problem, they could have offered me a one-year pay-as-you-play contract.”

Instead he penned a two-year deal with Fiorentina and the option for a third, returning to the club where he started his career.

“I feel absolutely fine. A year ago people acted as if I was the only one with trouble. Instead as the months went on we all got injured.

“I was very angry, but now I feel better. This matter is over for me. I am happy, very happy, to be at Fiorentina.

“I would never have said no to Fiorentina, as they know how to treat people. That’s enough for me.”

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
this article is from Channel 4

Now I say,

Fuck you Secco..

I know it is about money at the end of the day, but lack of respect and lies is not something that we should be reading and finding out from our players.

In a year when we are so close and real challenger to Inter for 1st place, we should not think about money only.

Zanetti was always one of better and important players for us.

Fuck you Secco

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm copying and pasting this from the Zanetti thread, but this is really getting out of hand now. Here are my thoughts

Where exactly does Secco say that he "Offered a 3 year contract", and "Zanetti asked for a first team place" and "the reason we sold zanetti was because of his age and injuries"

Please, someone, ANYONE show me where he said those things, verbatim, as Zanetti has claimed that he did.

From what I read, Secco sold zanetti because it was his last chance to cash in on a player that was in the last year of his contract, and that there was no way they were going to be able to offer a 3 year deal for him considering that they signed Melo, and by the way if you believe football italia, it was ZANETTI who asked Juventus for a 3 year contract.

And as far as this whole "Secco ruined the relationship with Udinese" bullshit. I see that D'Agostino is STILL with Udinese. So, either Secco is also advising some of the other teams that were interested in D'Agostino, or maybe, just maybe, Udinese's demands were just so ridiculous that Udinese was never going to sell him in the first place.

The last paragraph was there because someone else thought that Secco had somehow ruined the relationship with Udinese. Riiiiigggghhhhhhhttttttttt

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
I'm copying and pasting this from the Zanetti thread, but this is really getting out of hand now. Here are my thoughts

Where exactly does Secco say that he "Offered a 3 year contract", and "Zanetti asked for a first team place" and "the reason we sold zanetti was because of his age and injuries"

Please, someone, ANYONE show me where he said those things, verbatim, as Zanetti has claimed that he did.

From what I read, Secco sold zanetti because it was his last chance to cash in on a player that was in the last year of his contract, and that there was no way they were going to be able to offer a 3 year deal for him considering that they signed Melo, and by the way if you believe football italia, it was ZANETTI who asked Juventus for a 3 year contract.

And as far as this whole "Secco ruined the relationship with Udinese" bullshit. I see that D'Agostino is STILL with Udinese. So, either Secco is also advising some of the other teams that were interested in D'Agostino, or maybe, just maybe, Udinese's demands were just so ridiculous that Udinese was never going to sell him in the first place.

The last paragraph was there because someone else thought that Secco had somehow ruined the relationship with Udinese. Riiiiigggghhhhhhhttttttttt

Doesnt mean that Secco said something to the papers..It could be to BOD's or someone else..

Zanetti said that he heard so i suggest you to ask him where he heard, but i like to believe somehow more to Zanetti than to Secco..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Secco never said that Zanetti asked for a three year contract, he said that Juve could not offer him the contract that Fiorentina did.

He also didn't say anything about a bargain, from an economical POV the club freed up transfer and wage money on an ageing injury-prone player with one year left on his contract who played in a position where there are many options.

Zanetti has his ideal move so he should move on now. It's sad to see him go because he was popular but if Zanetti wanted to stay he would still be here now, he admits he was looking at options so Secco did a good job.

BTW I love how the Gazzetta dello Shit is shit-stirring with precision timing this season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Doesnt mean that Secco said something to the papers..It could be to BOD's or someone else..

Zanetti said that he heard so i suggest you to ask him where he heard, but i like to believe somehow more to Zanetti than to Secco..
That's because you too are upset about Secco giving your lover the boot.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Secco never said that Zanetti asked for a three year contract, he said that Juve could not offer him the contract that Fiorentina did.

He also didn't say anything about a bargain, from an economical POV the club freed up transfer and wage money on an ageing injury-prone player with one year left on his contract who played in a position where there are many options.

Zanetti has his ideal move so he should move on now. It's sad to see him go because he was popular but if Zanetti wanted to stay he would still be here now, he admits he was looking at options so Secco did a good job.

BTW I love how the Gazzetta dello Shit is shit-stirring with precision timing this season.
:tup:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
“They lacked respect. I heard Secco saying some things that I really must rebut. He claimed I had asked for a first team place, but I have never in my life requested such a thing.

“My guarantees are hard work on the pitch. Secco said I demanded a three-year contract, which is another absurd lie.

“How could I request a three-year deal when we never even discussed my contract? I didn’t speak to Secco at all.”
Secco lies :shocked: well its certainly not the first time. Last season with the Alonso - poulsen situation instead of admitting that he failed to sign alonso he said that ranieri's request was to have Poulsen yet he barely was used by him in the team :shifty: .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Secco lies :shocked: well its certainly not the first time. Last season with the Alonso - poulsen situation instead of admitting that he failed to sign alonso he said that ranieri's request was to have Poulsen yet he barely was used by him in the team :shifty: .
Aaaah....how do you know it wasn't really that Ranieri asked for Poulsen instead?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Aaaah....how do you know it wasn't really that Ranieri asked for Poulsen instead?
Because he didn't play him much even when he was fit (used marchisio must of these games).

Even before zanetti's statement about secco i've mentioned that the simple reason zanetti was sold is not because he wanted fiorentina that bad rather because Secco couldn't sell Poulsen in the first place.

Keeping both poulsen and almiron back and not using them in the preseason games while playing zanetti in those games clearlly means that they wanted to sell poulsen and keep zanetti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)