Alessio Secco (4 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Wow... a debate for the ages...

A few quick thoughts...

It actually makes me a person with infinite patience seeing as I was able to entertain your drivel for such a long time while trying to help you make sense of it all....I'm just that generous...
I'm not sure you understand the concept of infinite...

I see all the :sergio: have given internal injuries to your brain...that's unfortunate
This was easily one of my favorite comments of this discussion. I don't think I've ever seen more :sergio: in such short order... from all sides... on any board in this forum... ever.

A big thank you is owed to Sergio, for introducing the face palm. Simply the best emoticon we have...

How about i kick your ass for lunch?
Not sure how lunch factors into this... were you planning to kick his ass, and then eat his smashed asshole? Judging by several ass related comments, you do seem a wee bit enamored with the poopenshoot.

I obviously don't know you JBF, it's just an observation.

I dont like them...i just watch some of their games and like the way they play. I hate every english ever to live on this earth if that helps you understand the matter.
Low and behold: Our paradigm of enlightenment - spread your wisdom 'round...
:sergio:

Thanks for the laughs, guys. All around...

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Anyone know the music artist x press 2? I am trying to find a song online to download but I can't find it anymore....QUOTE]

I know x-press 2, saw them live; what song are you lookign for?

It was fine until he called me a retarded wall. I lost it there.:shifty:

They reminded me of these two guys....

:lol:

This whateverr guy reminds me of Tonykart
All we need is for him to say Zaccardo is better than Maicon and it will be confirmed, whatever is the love child of JBF and Tonykart

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Secco reveals Zanetti truth
Tuesday 11 August, 2009
Sporting director Alessio Secco has defended Juventus’ decision to sell Cristiano Zanetti. “It was a necessity,” he claimed.

The 32-year-old was sold to Fiorentina yesterday for just £1.5m in a move which has left many fans scratching their heads.

But Secco, not immune to questionable decision-making on the transfer market, insists it was a good deal given the numerous factors behind it.

“We need to look at this by taking into account everything that Juventus have done on the market this summer,” Secco told Tuttosport.

“Juve have perhaps worked harder than any other club in Italy, and like few others in Europe, at bringing new players in,” he said.

“At that point there was a need to release a midfielder and when the opportunity to sell Zanetti arrived we took it.

“It was also our last chance to make some money from his sale as he would have been available on a free next summer.

“We had to do something economically as a sale also means one less salary to pay.”

Zanetti signed a three-year deal with the Viola yesterday, terms which he had unsuccessfully asked Juventus for.

“We couldn’t give him a new contract like that,” Secco revealed. “We invested a lot of money on Felipe Melo in that role and, given his age, he is the future.

“We also have Claudio Marchisio. It is significant that on the day that we sold Zanetti, Marchisio experienced his first day with the national side. We believe a lot in him.”

The Bianconeri official also underlined the point that Zanetti’s personal wishes were an important factor in his switch south.

“He asked us to be sold,” added Secco. “And we don’t keep any players who are not 100 per cent sure that they want to stay.”

Following Zanetti’s departure, Christian Poulsen will now stay at the club after refusing a number of clubs this summer.

Geof

May 14, 2004
icεmαή;2101185 said:
I give it an hour tops until the first drama appears.
Why, this confirms what was said before no?

1. Zanetti asked to leave
2. His contract ended next summer
3. We have bought Melo who is much younger
4. We have other talented young players who deserve some playing time in the middle (Marchisio, Marrone)
5. We needed to release at least one midfielder (+Almighty Ron) and selling Poulsen seemed hard.

We therefore considered the first offer we got for Zanetti, and decided to agree to sell him. It's always sad to see a player leave when he outperformed expectations (at least for one season), but we'll be alright IMO.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
mate, Zanetti could get the words "I wanted to leave" tattooed on his face and people will still say Secco was the reason he left Juve
I can still accept saying Secco was the reason he left Juve but saying that they treated him without the respect he deserved is utter bullshit.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just looked it up....apparently a B higher = a C at A-levels.....It's good to know what kind of university it is...must have been difficult getting in with those sort of high standards.
I like it because it has a relatively low profile, so you don't get tosspots from England coming up to study.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Anyone know the music artist x press 2? I am trying to find a song online to download but I can't find it anymore....QUOTE]

I know x-press 2, saw them live; what song are you lookign for?

:lol:

All we need is for him to say Zaccardo is better than Maicon and it will be confirmed, whatever is the love child of JBF and Tonykart
x-press 2- the song is called "17" I think.....feat Anthony Roman I believe.

hahaha out of all those posts you saw that one? thanks:)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
x-press 2- the song is called "17" I think.....feat Anthony Roman I believe.

hahaha out of all those posts you saw that one? thanks:)

I read through each one, and saw a dj i knew mentioned hehe. If you know the name, you can just go on google, and type in: download "song name" by "Artist Name".

It works for me when i can't find a song on a p2p program or if it isn't downloading.

This method is quite quick, a song shouldn't take more than 5 mins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)