Alessio Secco (3 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I'm not falling for that. If they wanted to replace Secco, they would have done so already. There were rumours of replacing him last season, as far as I remember. He stayed and there were claims he will do better this season (yeah right, it has been much better :rolleyes: ) Not that I have anything against it. It's too good to be true.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
there's news that secco will be replaced by bettega!

Secco -> Bettega
Blanc -> Marrotta
Ranieri -> Donadoni
Yeah,i read these news today,i wish with all of my heart it's true.

my only doubt would be Donadoni,who i don'r rate high at all...i would prefer Gentile/Prandelli/Vialli.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Isnt Bettegas role more of to replace Blanc? (Blanc can stay in the club, but just handle bussiness side of things, not be general manager...), not Secco. And Marrotta is a exactly a transfer manager, like Secco, so he is more apt to replace Secco then Blanc. Even if his role in Samp is a multi tasking one of taking care of everything.

But yeah, any scenario of Bettega coming back would be great, it would be lovely to have a true and competent Juventino handling things.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Bettega :tup:

Marotta bah! not a fan here. 1st pick would be Marino. 2nd would be Corvino even if he as Almiron in his squad and had Liverani in it last season. The good overtakes the bad but like I said, Marino #1.

Donadoni? Seriously, I prefer Mancio. Next season: Prandelli, Benitez or Pellegrini. For the rest of the season: Gentile or Ferrara.

Mar 28, 2007
my dream management for juve

President: Cobolli Gigli
Vice President: Baggio
CEO: Blanc
Director General & Sporting Director : Bettega

this management will be great imo.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he will definitely be gone sooner rather than later...it was reported that he had been "warned" last year...lets hope its bye bye Secco this time round

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Mark, do you really think there is a reasonable chance of major changes in the management of the club in the near future?

I just can't see anything changing at that level for a fair while at least.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Great player, one of my all time favourite, second only to Del Piero. But yeah, lets live it at that and nothing more.

Ok, lets not leave it at that, because maybe some here doesnt know this example. But I am not just questioning a players managerial competence (they arent automaically qualified), and him unlikely to go into football. But someone who refuses to take a pk for Juve, and then takes a viola scarfs from the viola bench, salutes to the viola fans, is not a professional individual who should be managing at all, let alone the very club he acted that way towards. Despite the fans he insulted loving him still.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think it all depends on the derby. Heads will roll if we don't get the 3pts I think but who knows?

We can't get Marino or Corvino this season and a "good" coach.

Bettega should already be here so he could do the job of Prez and mercato consultant.

Ciro could be an interim coach.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
I don't see Blanc getting canned... he really isn't directly culpable for any mistakes. Especially when there are bigger fish to fry.

However, I can see Secco and Ranieri looking for new jobs by month's end. So I can see it being either Bettega or Marotta and either Ferrara, Donadoni or Mancini.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't see Blanc getting canned... he really isn't directly culpable for any mistakes. Especially when there are bigger fish to fry.
I agree he is unlikely to be sacked, but someone else could be brought in to hold his hand/take over some of his duties.

I don't have any real problem with Blanc. I consider him the most capable (not saying much, I know) of our management.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)