Alessio Secco (3 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
O well, that shouldnt surprise us, the new Juve has been shaping up 2 years from now and this season really confirmed our fears, we have to dismiss our hopes of ever seeing any improvements on some specific parts of our team...
at least in the near future...
:lol2: You never give up.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Like Molinaro is the evil emperor of Persians trying to destroy the Cronios's Spartans. Cronios has been watching too many Badass_Devil's 300 compilations.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
We are not the first or the last team that had made bad signings!! I dont see what all the fuss is about. Yes, SEcco had made some bad market moves but he had also made great ones too. And the great ones top the bad ones (this years results show this). But there will always be pessimists on this forum who will never be pleased with anything so i cant see what pleasure do they see in football, in Juventus if they complain all the time!!!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:cry: :cry:

:gsol: Molinaro's tyranny and Secco's domination :gsol: means the end for Juve.

Now, everyone please scream:

WE ARE DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!! :cry:
Not that I dislike Cronios but all his posts are bloody essays & he keeps rambling on about the same issue over & over again.Its like a broken record.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
he doesn't help himself by making himself such an obvious target to pick on.
Who dares to chalenge my wrath??:angel: The moderation of the forums is not my responsibility, i am only entitled to my opinion.
And i stand firm to my opinion, no matter where the wind blows,
thats what being a responsible man means to me...
Not that I dislike Cronios but all his posts are bloody essays & he keeps rambling on about the same issue over & over again.Its like a broken record.
It seems that you havent red enough of my posts, bu i ll have to admit that i generally focus my attention where the problem lies, since i dont have the time to waste on minor issues. A major problem that greatly affects our team's fate is my main concern, so chances are that i will insist there, attracting more attention than usual. So this is what makes these posts memorable and it is normal that you only recall them first...
Srry BD, but i missed that, nothing personal, i just dont along with compilations and fragmented parts...
Cronios is exaggerating sometimes but he isn't malicious.
Thank you for your support neighbour:juvefan2:
Cronios = Molinaro's tranny
you never missed a chance to provoke me and yet i have nothing to bring it on personal level. Since you seem to dislike me, no matter what i say, you would better do your self a favor and add me to your ignore list, before i lose my patient and respond to your provocations...
:lol2: You never give up.
NEVER
We are DOOOOOOOMED!
that only childish, i never said that, never will be, we ought to do anything possible to prevent this, actively, but we cannot ignore reality either.
To prevent a coming disaster we must have the courage to accept reality, understand t and then find the power to react accordingly. As long as ignore the coming threat,our problem grows bigger and bigger.
And the solution will not come to find us, we have to reach out for her...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
for all your words, you have not added anything groundbreaking either...atleast I keep my point to one sentence...all your predictions of 'we will fail' and 'we are going nowhere' have been proven wrong every single time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)