Alessio Secco (4 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If Secco's in Spain, Trezeguet's renewal was the work of Blanc and Cobolli Gigli. Jean-Claude Blanc, by the way, is a cat whom I have been reading about lately. His achievements in the business world are impressive to say the least. He is to be associated with the Tour De France and the FFT (French Tennis), the latter being one of the largest sports organisations in the world. His expertise is raising the profile of corporations and generate maximum profits, something at which he has never failed. He is a Harvard MBA graduate.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh my God. That kid likes Man United. Get him the fuck out of here.
more like leave him in a dark ditch and dont ever let him dare watch football again, how is it possible that any1 can support more than 1 team and call urself a football fan, its like marrying 5 women at once and calling urself a faithful husband

-Neena-

May 24, 2006
What's with all these Bahrain people loving Man Utd.
we've got taste :p

I like 3 teams who play in 3 different leagues
i like them all equally.. in fact i find myself more "faithful"
to those three teams than other people who are only "faithful" to one

Badass Devil.. to give you a better example..
i have two parents whom i love a lot and equally ;)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

That did not refute badass_devil's point. It's still like saying "I love all my 3 women equally and I'm faithful to all of them".

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

No, you don't have taste. You've got nothing.

And, this is called gloryhunting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That did not refute badass_devil's point. It's still like saying "I love all my 3 women equally and I'm faithful to all of them".
You cannot support several teams equally, you can follow several teams but you can only genuinely support one team if you are a real fan.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Quite easily.

I am and Aberdeen supporter/obsessive

I am a Juventus follower/supporter
But Aberdeen is your hometown club, so of course you'll have feelings for them.

It's quite different from liking three random European clubs.

Taste? No. You have no fucking taste. That's why you're a Manure fan. That's why you label yourself a Barca fan. That's why you claim to be a Juve fan. Only people with no taste whatsoever states they like multiple clubs.

Once you start liking another club besides the first you'll always be open to switching alliances to more and more clubs. That's what you call a prototypical gloryhunter.

Fuck Manure.

-Neena-

May 24, 2006
chill guys loool :rofl:
i don't know why you're turning this into a complicated issue

ever since i was a kid
i loved barca, man utd and juve
whether it was genuine or not.. supporting or following
all i know is that i was full of joy in the good times
and cried for my teams in the bad times

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Given how much I care care about Juve, and since they are my second team, I don't think I could cope mentally with supporting any more teams, I would end up an emotional wreck.

The trouble is there is no single factor to measure how much someone cares or supports a team. Personally if Aberdeen lose I will be pissed off for up to a week depending on the circumstances and I couldn't sleep the night before th last game of this season cos I was so psyched up for it.

I couldn't do that for several teams.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
What's with all these Bahrain people loving Man Utd.
i dont

and ppl back home have some class thank you :angel:

about Secco and the management as a whole, big credit goes to them for the Trezi renewal.

now let them finish up their good work with camo and neddy with some defenders.

Kathy

Jul 14, 2006
If Secco's in Spain, Trezeguet's renewal was the work of Blanc and Cobolli Gigli. Jean-Claude Blanc, by the way, is a cat whom I have been reading about lately. His achievements in the business world are impressive to say the least. He is to be associated with the Tour De France and the FFT (French Tennis), the latter being one of the largest sports organisations in the world. His expertise is raising the profile of corporations and generate maximum profits, something at which he has never failed. He is a Harvard MBA graduate.

ohh my God Secco have a Harvard MBA degree. WAOOW I havent say anything for him for his job. this degree isnt simple degree. Probably he is so talantet for this job. juve nows the part of best trainers. but we dont now alot information about Secco. and sure u can believe him hardly

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
ohh my God Secco have a Harvard MBA degree. WAOOW I havent say anything for him for his job. this degree isnt simple degree. Probably he is so talantet for this job. juve nows the part of best trainers. but we dont now alot information about Secco. and sure u can believe him hardly
Not Secco but Jean-Claude Blanc :eyebrows:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Blanc is the one who that information is about

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just because you have a degree from Harvard doesn't mean you know something about football.

Moggi was a railroad station master for fuck's sake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)