Alessio Secco (12 Viewers)

Kathy

Jul 14, 2006
he is good in business, and maybe can steal some good deals[/QUOTE]

hımm maybe he could do. but ı belive juve juve is so big club. and sure they knows true trainers for the true parts. but the first one juve need a clean carier for sporting trainer part. after than moggi , juve's sporting part dirty for sport area

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Antonio Caliendo, a mediator in the negotiations to renew the contract of David Trezeguet at Juventus, provided some interesting details regarding this transfer saga

"The primary protagonist in Trezeguet's renewal is Roberto Bettega," he said. "I am no longer David's agent, I was just a mediator.

"Bettega could not have ended his career [as Juve manager] better, because it was thanks to him and sporting director Alessio Secco that we were able to complete the negotiations.

"If it were up to me, Bettega would have never left.

"He is morally irreprehensible, highly knowledgeable on the football world and highly experienced."

After spending 13 years working for the Juventus board of directors, Roberto Bettega recently announced his resignation, thereby putting an official end to the era of the famous 'Triad', composed of Luciano Moggi, Antonio Giraudo and Bettega.

goal.com

now i hope this changes some peoples view on secco, i believe he is doing a great job for juventus... while most people on this forum just criticise anything he does.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Antonio Caliendo, a mediator in the negotiations to renew the contract of David Trezeguet at Juventus, provided some interesting details regarding this transfer saga

"The primary protagonist in Trezeguet's renewal is Roberto Bettega," he said. "I am no longer David's agent, I was just a mediator.

"Bettega could not have ended his career [as Juve manager] better, because it was thanks to him and sporting director Alessio Secco that we were able to complete the negotiations.

"If it were up to me, Bettega would have never left.

"He is morally irreprehensible, highly knowledgeable on the football world and highly experienced."

After spending 13 years working for the Juventus board of directors, Roberto Bettega recently announced his resignation, thereby putting an official end to the era of the famous 'Triad', composed of Luciano Moggi, Antonio Giraudo and Bettega.

goal.com

now i hope this changes some peoples view on secco, i believe he is doing a great job for juventus... while most people on this forum just criticise anything he does.
1 player re-signing wont make him a star...he has more to do

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
haha, in fact Secco is under great pressure , he's leading one of the greatest football club, and once he made a wrong decision, juventus may go to hell~

David01

Aug 20, 2006
:disagree:Bettega was part of the triad that got us into this mess!
Secco has signed good players and got Buffon and Trez to sign new deals.
So if the news is bad it's Secco' s fault and when it's good it's thanks to Bettega.
Bollocks, you piss me of with the good old triad. Sure they gave us success but at what cost. We nearly where in C and now we are in serie A with a good team.
Forza Secco.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
If Secco's in Spain, Trezeguet's renewal was the work of Blanc and Cobolli Gigli. Jean-Claude Blanc, by the way, is a cat whom I have been reading about lately. His achievements in the business world are impressive to say the least. He is to be associated with the Tour De France and the FFT (French Tennis), the latter being one of the largest sports organisations in the world. His expertise is raising the profile of corporations and generate maximum profits, something at which he has never failed. He is a Harvard MBA graduate.
My boss went to the same University with him in France. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)