The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Blanc: "We'll spend like ManU."

Mark77: hahahahahaha

Blanc: "We'll make our own Ronaldinho."

mk77: "Where is he? Ok I can wait for that"

Blanc: "We'll buy a mid/playmaker with great feet."

mk77: "Where is he? You said that after we bought Almiron and he ain't a palymaker."

Cobolli: "A champion in each position"

mk77: Andrade, Tiago and Iaquinta? :rofl:

Secco: "No more buys, only players leaving."

mk77:

- We have Boum-Boum and Legrottaglie as backup in case Andrade or Criscito get hurt. Zebina and Grygera can't cut it there.

- No more Zalayeta, we needed a Trez sub. If he's out we're screwed. We have of power forward and 3 support strikers. GREAT!

- Still haven't found Pavel's replacement/successor right? OK that can wait.

- Iaquinta 11.3m---> Miccoli FREE!!! I still like Vincenzo.
- Tiago 13m €--->Zanetti/Almiron partnership was fine. We still have Nocerino and could have kept Marchisio. I'll stop here because I still think Tiago will do a good job for us.

- Secco's inability to conclude deals was amateurish. He was the freakin' guy who gave the sub list to the 4th ref a couple of seasons ago.

F*CK YOU peewee management.

We're still finishing Top 4 though. Well, Fiorentina are tough cookies.

Dec 26, 2004
Blanc: "We'll spend like ManU."

Mark77: hahahahahaha

Blanc: "We'll make our own Ronaldinho."

mk77: "Where is he? Ok I can wait for that"

Blanc: "We'll buy a mid/playmaker with great feet."

mk77: "Where is he? You said that after we bought Almiron and he ain't a palymaker."

Cobolli: "A champion in each position"

mk77: Andrade, Tiago and Iaquinta? :rofl:

Secco: "No more buys, only players leaving."

mk77:

- We have Boum-Boum and Legrottaglie as backup in case Andrade or Criscito get hurt. Zebina and Grygera can't cut it there.

- No more Zalayeta, we needed a Trez sub. If he's out we're screwed. We have of power forward and 3 support strikers. GREAT!

- Still haven't found Pavel's replacement/successor right? OK that can wait.

- Iaquinta 11.3m---> Miccoli FREE!!! I still like Vincenzo.
- Tiago 13m €--->Zanetti/Almiron partnership was fine. We still have Nocerino and could have kept Marchisio. I'll stop here because I still think Tiago will do a good job for us.

- Secco's inability to conclude deals was amateurish. He was the freakin' guy who gave the sub list to the 4th ref a couple of seasons ago.

F*CK YOU peewee management.

We're still finishing Top 4 though. Well, Fiorentina are tough cookies.
I've been talking about the exact same points since a while... everytime you mention it you will hear somone asking you to stop moaning or calling you pessimistic.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Nah I'm good.

Here's another one: saying in public you'll get rid of Boumsong and then you're stuck with him.

Great team chemistry we'll have.

He apparently accepted to go to Lazio but then it was Lazio that pulled out of the deal.

If Secco stayed quiet and didn't blabber to the media then he wouldn't look like a douche for that.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
stop the drama guys and focus on the great job Secco as done on the mercato.

btw it closed 23min ago.
don't worry that much man, this squad can survive till January, no need to diss them for that, not that they are my favorites, but I trust Ranieri for this season at least!

Jul 24, 2006
So maybe Secco is pretty naive when it comes to his publicity but it's his first season replacing a management that dragged our already dubious reputation straight into the sh*t and no mistake. Lets not forget this time last year it was relegation ffs!

So we got beat out on players that went to Barca or Real Madrid, so did Milan and Inter and we don't have anywhere near their revenue.

We can argue about certain individuals but strength in depth at DM is just part of the modern game (Thiago) and certain players were disruptive when they were here before (Miccoli). Zala was the only really unnecessary move but hey, Palla-ffing-dinho will just have to step up then!

“We’ve had a great summer in the transfer market,” he grinned. “This Juve side lacks experience, but we have added desire and spirit. We should fear nobody.”
Pavel Nedved

If it's good enough for Pavel and Gigi it's good enough for me, also bear in mind we were warned it would be five years before we were back where we were and it's been 1!!!

The market is closed, it's time to get behind the team and the club as a whole and enjoy some Serie A.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I think that Mark's point was that Secco and Gigli talked too much and promised somenthing that they couldn't fulfill (I see that as a biggest problem). On the other hand Secco did excellent job and kept Olivera too :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)