Alessio Secco (13 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Media wants it that way, as long as they can milk the word flop and feed it to people, no one will ask about tiagos point of view.
media doesn't need to "feed" anything about Tiago, it is painfully obvious to everyone, except you, that Tiago is not cut for Juventus or the Serie A...even in friendly games he has looked uninterested and completely out of his depth

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
media doesn't need to "feed" anything about Tiago, it is painfully obvious to everyone, except you, that Tiago is not cut for Juventus or the Serie A...even in friendly games he has looked uninterested and completely out of his depth
Don't try to generalize your own opinion, I'm sure many people follow your cause, but many do not. And no it's not me and my imaginary friends.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Media wants it that way, as long as they can milk the word flop and feed it to people, no one will ask about tiagos point of view.
No matter whose story you listen to or how you turn it, Tiago is a flop, that's a fact.

He was brought here to be one of our main players in the midfield and delivered nothing. This might be because of our system not being good for him, because of him failing, the pasta, the olive oil, I dunno, but the fact remains: he's a flop.

Apr 15, 2006
screw the people not asking for it! wont he himself want to some out and explain it, or make a a bloody statement? i mean afterall, how many Tiago interviews have u read since he arrived here!? hell, i cant remember even one!

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
media doesn't need to "feed" anything about Tiago, it is painfully obvious to everyone, except you,
that Tiago is not cut for Juventus or the Serie A...even in friendly games he has looked uninterested and completely out of his depth
When you say everyone = generalizing. It's as simple as that.
:confused:

I don't even know what that means
Your opinion, can't be that of everyone. Now you know

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
why hasnt anyone ever been able to interview Tiago? i've hardly ever(maybe never) heard his side of the story! i'm really curious to see why he thinks he's not able to play well and what his plans for the current season is!
Because Italian media along with Scottish Freemasonry decided to ruin Tiago.

Seriously, if someone criticise him, it doesn't mean he's biased by the media what apparently is a main argument used by his semper-fidelis-type supporters. And it simply could be just an opinion about his *playing* in those 20 appearances last season. And if it wasn't a fair chance, then I prefer even Ekdal, who participated in only few games and did a better overall impression. So maybe give young Swede a chance now rather than give a twenty-fifth or so chance the "F" word whom we are paying big amount of money.

Aug 22, 2008
Secco is an absolute imbecile and should be lynched. With our current squad we will win absolutely nothing, we will not even get out of the CL group stages. How can our squad be complete when we have poor quality fullbacks, lack a quality centre back to cover for Chiellini & a quality central midfielder? It's pathetic. What other club would state that thier transfer campaign is over in the begining of August? Inter have the best squad, and yet they consolidate thier position by adding more quality players in like Quaresma & Muntari. It's an absolute joke, the club is being run by buffoons. Elkann, Gigli, Secco & Blanc should all fuck off.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Secco is an absolute imbecile and should be lynched. With our current squad we will win absolutely nothing, we will not even get out of the CL group stages. How can our squad be complete when we have poor quality fullbacks, lack a quality centre back to cover for Chiellini & a quality central midfielder? It's pathetic. What other club would state that thier transfer campaign is over in the begining of August? Inter have the best squad, and yet they consolidate thier position by adding more quality players in like Quaresma & Muntari. It's an absolute joke, the club is being run by buffoons. Elkann, Gigli, Secco & Blanc should all fuck off.
with this quality of management, we are going to be the second level team, like Fiorentina,Lazio.....

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I, for one, would like to applaud Secco for his signing of Iago from Barcelona.

A good move for a very promising young player and all done with minimal leaking of stuff to the press.

Good job, Alessio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)