Alessio Secco (24 Viewers)

Mati

Jul 23, 2008
I agree. Marchionni is really good winger, he can pass vary well, cross and holding the ball. When he is healthy, he gives the team a lot. I hope he will play a lot this season, and injuries will avoid him. But it is only my wish ...

Aug 22, 2008
I just realized how much it sucks to be Secco... while reading people's comments in goal.com with the only common word between all posts "idiot".

Hope he does read it. He deserves everthing he gets, the fuking cunt. Am telling you there is'nt a bigger imbecile in football than Secco. This is the guy who thought Almiron would be a better buy than VDV. He has wasted millions on rubbish

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
And how are Almiron and VDV linked?The VDV rumour only gained strength last season,while we signed Mr 'Next Veron' the season before that.We werent even linked to VDV when we signed Almiron.

And for the record,it was Ranieri who didnt want VDV.So i wont ask you to soap it,but shampoo it.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
And how are Almiron and VDV linked?The VDV rumour only gained strength last season,while we signed Mr 'Next Veron' the season before that.We werent even linked to VDV when we signed Almiron.

And for the record,it was Ranieri who didnt want VDV.So i wont ask you to soap it,but shampoo it.

Salman with style.

Aug 22, 2008

If you think Ranieri calls the shots, your a fool. Ranieri has little or no power at the club at all. His views on signings are more or less worthless. Why do you think Ranieri always comes out once every few days saying "we don't need any players" Because he wants to keep his Job. Why do you think Deschamps was forced to leave the club? Because he wanted his own players and was'nt a yes man, Deschamps wanted to sign Yaya Toure, Toni and Millito, but Elkann does not intended to invest serious money in the club, therefore he had no choice. Hence why we ended up with the likes of Almiron, Tiago & Andrade. As for VDV, In fact we did'nt even make an offer for VDV, although he stated several times he would be willing to join us, had we made contact with hamburg during last summer(yes the same time we signed the great Almiron) and during last the winter market. And BTW we could have signed VDV for a mere 12million euros, but hey secco brought another defensive midfielder in Poulsen.:gsol:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
If you think the manager has no say in who is purchased,you are a bigger fool.Sissoko was a Ranieri prefrence.Poulsen was a Ranieri prefrence.You are going to believe press stories about Ranieri saying that we dont need any players,yet you conveniently forget press stories about who Ranieri wanted,and who Secco got for him.Deschamps got the boot because he wanted the players you mentioned,and Steven Gerrard.And you think that a team that had just been promoted back into Serie A would have attained the services of players like Toni,Gerrard etc?Deschamp's trasnfer targets were unrealistic.And even if you're thinking of saying so,please dont give me the 'We are Juventus,We should get whoever we want' bullshit.A team that has just been promoted back into Serie A will not get Gerrard,Toni and co.Van Der Vaart apparently wanted a Juventus move(he also wanted a Valencia,Real and Chelsea move),but he was rejected by Ranier.NOT by Secco.Dig up your old articles and press stories,look at Ranieri's statements,read what actually happened,and then come back.The VDV link was as good as dead when the Poulsen deal came along.Our main target at the time was Alonso,not Van Der Vaart.He wasnt even in the picture when we got Poulsen because Ranieri had effectivley shut the door on him even before the transfer market opened.

Aug 22, 2008
comment made by salman

If you think the manager has no say in who is purchased,you are a bigger fool.
--------

Next time try to read my posts, i said Ranieri views on signings are more or less worthless, which means his views cannot alter the management's (Secco, Blanc & Gigli) preference to sign a player. I think you are confusing EPL management type structure with Calcio, in the EPL managers have a far bigger say in signing players whilst in serie A it is the total opposite.
---------

comment made by Salman

Deschamps got the boot because he wanted the players you mentioned, and Steven Gerrard, and you think that a tea, that had just beem promoted back to serie A would have attained the services of players like Toni, Gerrard,
---------

Actually Deschamps knew he could'nt sign Gerrard, common he's not an idiot. He appreciates the fact that a club that has just got promoted from Serie B cannot afford to sign a single player for £30million+. He famously said when asked by Journalists and reporters that "I would ride a bicycle to Liverpool to sign Gerrard"

comment made by Salman

Deschamps transfer targets where unrealisitc
------------

Not really, they were actually obtainable.

Yaya toure to barcelona - 9million euros

Gaby millito to Barcelona 20illion euros

Toni to Bayern - 11million euros

When you consider that we spent over 30million euros for crap like Tiago, Andrade & Almiron am pretty sure that money would have been better spent on Toure & Millito. Toni cost 11million euros, but that would have been unnecessary, as trezeguet in my opinon is a superior player, and has scored goals everywhere he has been.
---------

comment made by Salman

our main target was Alonso
--------

Exactly you've answered your own question. Alonso's arrival at juve seemed imminent, but what happens? Elkann does'nt want to spend £16million on a qualify midfielder, and wants to always go for the cheap option, so in turn Secco, Blanc & Gigli get there lap dog Ranieri to say "that i wanted Poulsen all along" to the media, in order to keep the fans happy, knowing they lost out on a top player in Alonso. And BTW ranieri was clearly talking complete BS, as the Alonso saga went for over a month & Secco managed to sign Poulsen within a week. So how Ranieri wanted poulsen all along is just a complete lies.

comment made by Salaman

sissoko was a Ranieri prefrence.
-------------

Nope, wrong again. Secco wanted to sign Sissoko long before Ranieri came along.http://www.soccerfiesta.net/barcelona-and-juventus-race-for-liverpool-midfielder-mohamed-sissoko/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)