Alessio Secco (9 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Marhionni is not a bad transfer. He is nothing like Andrande....
surely we did not pay a fee for him, so it is not as bad as with andrade but :

- he is really often injured
- when camo was injured, marco was too, so no one to take camos place
- in regards of buying a sub for camo, there is always marco who would theoretically be his sub, so noone will buy a substitute even if marco is never fit when he needs to sub camo

don't get me wrong ... i like marco and how he plays .. just remembering when he was fit mid of last season and he scored a very nice goal after going through a host of players on the right wing

and he even knows how to head home

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006

- in regards of buying a sub for camo, there is always marco who would theoretically be his sub, so noone will buy a substitute even if marco is never fit when he needs to sub camo

don't get me wrong ... i like marco and how he plays .. just remembering when he was fit mid of last season and he scored a very nice goal after going through a host of players on the right wing

and he even knows how to head home http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwNjwAt2e5Y
we also have salihamidic for the right wing...
so even if marco is injured we have a buckup...
i hope Marco is ok this year. he can give us realy good solutions and even be better than camo...

Mar 3, 2008

and he even knows how to head home http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwNjwAt2e5Y
Umm, don't count on it
Look at the first chance:shifty:

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Better than Camo? Now you're taking it too far.
Marchionni has pure Italian blood, did you forget that?
I second that, so far Camo is still our first choice for RMF.
The only thing i said is that if he has no injuries and play as good as he can he can replace Camo when he will be old. He is creative, and he can be a leader, he has shown it at Parma...

K_Mac

Apr 15, 2006
marco's a good player to have in our squad. he's quality enough to start when Camo's unavailable and he's a useful sub and he's also great for the Coppa. period.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)