Alessio Secco (4 Viewers)

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Secco is an absolute imbecile and should be lynched. With our current squad we will win absolutely nothing, we will not even get out of the CL group stages. How can our squad be complete when we have poor quality fullbacks, lack a quality centre back to cover for Chiellini & a quality central midfielder? It's pathetic. What other club would state that thier transfer campaign is over in the begining of August? Inter have the best squad, and yet they consolidate thier position by adding more quality players in like Quaresma & Muntari. It's an absolute joke, the club is being run by buffoons. Elkann, Gigli, Secco & Blanc should all fuck off.
What a bullshit. Inter had a better squad last year and we still managed to win from them, in Milan. I agree that our defence lacks quality, but we can't have 4 world class defenders so quickly. There is nothing wrong with our midfield. Sissoko is a phenomenal and Poulsen is doing a good job so far. Camo is above the level of world class and Nedved is just an old sly fox who is still needed by the squad. We still have the cool Zanetti and our future star Giovinco who can play in midfield.

So just quit being so foolish and don't act like an Inter fan that you only want to BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY. Ofcourse we could've done better but in stead of moaning whole the time, put your energy in supporting the club will ya?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
We overpaid Amauri.
Poulsen has done well so far. Mellberg isn't the guy that we needed and lets seriously not talk about Knezevic.
We did great by introducing our youngsters in some games.
yes exactly. amauri was too overpriced although i like him. poulsen surprised me and i cant wait to see giovinco playing and even Iago!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
To be honest, I think Giovinco is supposed to be with us, it's just fate. The guy is insane and is propably our next number 10. The sooner Ranieri realizes that, the sooner we get our title.
Which i think he will... he just won't be starting any of the games any time soon... which i think is the right direction... bring him off the bench with 20 minutes to play for the first few matches... he'll be vital in the second half of the season when most of the old guns will have either lost their legs or picked up some niggle or the other and he'll still be able to fire on all cylinders... he'll be more of a first team player from next season... this season he needs to get experience and gel with the whole team... by the way i think he'll be starting all copa italia matches...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
it's simple...milan got dinho, inter got quaresma...we got poulsen..2wc players and a mid table one....fuck you secco, you imbecile ...you couldn't do a wc signing....

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Amauri is good enough to start for the Brazilian, Italian and Portuguese NTs. Quaresma barely gets a game. Poulsen was one of the best DMs in Bundesliga and later on La Liga. Ronaldinho's not the player he used to be. Sheva? You're having a laugh.

So yes, we have different definitions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)