Alessio Secco (7 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Look again at our transfer campaign under this guy.. I mention there is no one has become a great player for us.. People thought Amauri and Momo are his only good transfer.. But this season, both of them become disaster and burden for us including Grosso too.. So if i am asked who is the player i would really want to get rid from our squad, it would definitely Grosso, Momo, Amauri, Grygera in respective order

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Blame the people who hired him. Basically they took a guy off the street and made him the director of sport.
True that and when he failed they made him a scapegoat and hired an average manager who would look at average and Italian only players to be his successor...
Surely after a couple of years they will make him the scapegoat as well, but as long as they remain in charge, our problem persists,
such a club should not be ran by clueless ppl...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
http://www.football-italia.net/feb22f.html
Juventus might not take up the option to make Alberto Aquilani's loan from Liverpool permanent, according to the club's former director of sport.

Alessio Secco feels the Italy international midfielder hasn't done enough to justify the €16m that Juventus would need to pay to seal the deal.

Interviewed on Radio Mercato, he said: “In my opinion, aside from the injury he suffered, Juventus will opt to sign Fabio Quagliarella from Napoli.

“It's true that he's coming off a rather serious injury, but in the end I think that his abilities as a player are not up for discussion and that Juventus will do everything to sign him.

“Instead, I think it'll be hard to see Juventus sign Aquilani. The player hasn't given the quality necessary to help the Bianconeri make that jump in class.

“Aside from the game against Lecce on Sunday, in which the entire team played in a mediocre fashion, I think that Aquilani hasn't had a great season and that signing him for €16m seems a very exaggerated figure.”

Asked if he would have appointed Gigi Del Neri, who is currently under pressure, Secco replied: “Honestly, no.

“I would have looked for someone else even if I must say that I have a lot of respect for Del Neri and I consider him to be really professional and prepared in the job that he does.

“But I would not have chosen him as a Coach.”
Well thank you very much, Mr. Monday Morning Moggi. :pado:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)