Alessio Secco speaks...we listen (3 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
p0rcupine_tree said:
i have fate in this guy...lets say pessotto's back...what will be his role???
i think u messed up, pessotto is the team manager. secco is the General manager.
in simple words ( secco= new moggi) and (pessoto= the new guy who stand next to Didi and give the paperwork during players subsitution)

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
I don’t have anything against him .... but what did he do so far?

"the juve Project" I hear a lot but I don’t know what exactly is it

plus all the players he sold were under priced( unless his goal was to get rid of their high wages )

we will see if he can get the alleged 28 millions for ibra...

I think its too soon to mark him as exceptional but I wish he proves me wrong

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
his transfers have been great so far. he understands that these players dont want to play in serie B so he has sold them for decent money, and at their age and with their wages, its very good business.

i truely believe he should look at selling trezgeuet and zlatan as well...possibly zalayeta also. there is no need to keep zlatan when he acts and says the things he has these past few weeks and trez would give us good money.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
mark77 said:
Article on Tuttosport, man what a difference between him and Moggi. :eyebrows:

1. Vieira was sold to Inter realizing a loss but with the player's age, demands and wage(Juve's highest) he was sold.

2. They forced Barca to take Thuram in the Zambrotta deal. Without Thuram(old and high wages) Zambrotta would have gone to...Milan. :shocked: :D

3. He wanted Canna to stay. For the fans he was something special and Juve would have made a sacrifice in keeping him(age+wages).

4. Buffon is staying. He would have gone to Milan but the deal fell off when Abbiati got loaned to Torino. After that, Buffon called Juve and said he wanted to stay. So he's definately staying and if DP stays, Neddy stays and Buffon stays then the rest will want to do so.

5. Lyon's offer for Camo is too low so he should stop thinking about leaving and honor is contract till 2009.

6. Lucarelli...with all respect: We're working to keep Trez and Ibra.

7. We're looking for a young CB but at a good price. Givet is an option.

8. Didn't talk to Moggi after this whole sh*t. He talks to Bettega once in a while. He's a consultant now.
clear and good news

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Adrian said:
his transfers have been great so far. he understands that these players dont want to play in serie B so he has sold them for decent money, and at their age and with their wages, its very good business.

i truely believe he should look at selling trezgeuet and zlatan as well...possibly zalayeta also. there is no need to keep zlatan when he acts and says the things he has these past few weeks and trez would give us good money.

you tell me that 19m for zambro and thuram when they performed very well with juve and the national team is equivelant to 16m for nestelrooy while he was out of shape last year , also is not young..... i dont think so.... unless he just wanted to get rid of the wages

as i said ... he can prove that he can nagotiate if he sell Ibra for 28m

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
white_rabbit said:
you tell me that 19m for zambro and thuram when they performed very well with juve and the national team is equivelant to 16m for nestelrooy while he was out of shape last year , also is not young..... i dont think so.... unless he just wanted to get rid of the wages

as i said ... he can prove that he can nagotiate if he sell Ibra for 28m
let me explain this in the sort ot thing we all understand:

Zambo and thuram were sold for 19m( if u add thurams salary to this he have alone 10m in the 2 yeears left in his contract and Zambo almost equally with the different that Zambo had 3 years left so lets say that this is another 10m) = in total Juve gets 39m for both of them.

Canna and emo well exactly the same story so it is 14m+20m= 34m

Viera alone was sold for 6.4m pound we made aloss of aprox. 7 m pounds but in a whole year which i would say we gained from ticket and copy rights of his image 5m pound leaving us with a short term loss of 2m pounds. compair that to a long run salary, he was one of the most paid, his wage was 5 m pounds and we had a 4 year deal so thats it total a 18milion pond profit.

summing them all we gained 76m in the long run.

i think this is a good dealing since in the last couple of years we started spending milion on salaries for old player and under performing players

plz guys feel free to correct me:smoke:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Paolo Sosa said:
let me explain this in the sort ot thing we all understand:

Zambo and thuram were sold for 19m( if u add thurams salary to this he have alone 10m in the 2 yeears left in his contract and Zambo almost equally with the different that Zambo had 3 years left so lets say that this is another 10m) = in total Juve gets 39m for both of them.

Canna and emo well exactly the same story so it is 14m+20m= 34m

Viera alone was sold for 6.4m pound we made aloss of aprox. 7 m pounds but in a whole year which i would say we gained from ticket and copy rights of his image 5m pound leaving us with a short term loss of 2m pounds. compair that to a long run salary, he was one of the most paid, his wage was 5 m pounds and we had a 4 year deal so thats it total a 18milion pond profit.

summing them all we gained 76m in the long run.

i think this is a good dealing since in the last couple of years we started spending milion on salaries for old player and under performing players

plz guys feel free to correct me:smoke:
I'm not so sure about the numbers as they could be a bit off but I agree with everything you say. Most of the players we've offloaded are fairly old and I think Secco has done well in his dealings. I'm delighted that we've reduced our wage bills significantly because, as you say, it's money made for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)