Alessio Secco speaks...we listen (3 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Article on Tuttosport, man what a difference between him and Moggi. :eyebrows:

1. Vieira was sold to Inter realizing a loss but with the player's age, demands and wage(Juve's highest) he was sold.

2. They forced Barca to take Thuram in the Zambrotta deal. Without Thuram(old and high wages) Zambrotta would have gone to...Milan. :shocked: :D

3. He wanted Canna to stay. For the fans he was something special and Juve would have made a sacrifice in keeping him(age+wages).

4. Buffon is staying. He would have gone to Milan but the deal fell off when Abbiati got loaned to Torino. After that, Buffon called Juve and said he wanted to stay. So he's definately staying and if DP stays, Neddy stays and Buffon stays then the rest will want to do so.

5. Lyon's offer for Camo is too low so he should stop thinking about leaving and honor is contract till 2009.

6. Lucarelli...with all respect: We're working to keep Trez and Ibra.

7. We're looking for a young CB but at a good price. Givet is an option.

8. Didn't talk to Moggi after this whole sh*t. He talks to Bettega once in a while. He's a consultant now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i like the guy so far.

i wonder what's going on behind the scenes with trezegol. he's always the last to talk to the press. i wonder what's his situation...fingers crossed for his stay. :)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Delpiero said:
i think that both treze and ibra will leave the club soon

cudnt give a monkeys about zlatan, the ammount of times ive tried to encourage when watching him thru his hard times and he throws it back at our faces for doing sumthing stupid, as in diving, or blaming the ref, or starting a fight, he has to go, as for trez, i still think he will stay, if he goes, wont be the end of the world, tho he will be a loss, but im sure juve will work sumthing, they always do

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Secco had done well to get a reasonable price our players under the circumstances. Howevery, the jury is still out there.
Despite some dubious signing (with the possible conflict of interest), Moggi was a master talent evaluator and there was none better than him in getting a good player at a great price. I understand that modern days teams have more wider, developed scouting network than mid 90s, so it is harder to unearth Zizous, Del Pieros, Vieris, of the world but Secco got to do what Moggi did if we are going to become the great power again.
Sell overrated high paid unmotivated players and unpluck young talents and there are many of those who just havent been given an appropriate chance.
I personally think right thing to do at this stage is sell Trezeguet, and Ibra and take some risks in young players. And don't spend it on phenoms because they are just a waste of money - unless your name is Rooney or Messi.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Another thing : What's Secco's function again at Juve ?

And about money : We got our tamoil deal, our nike deal and our mediaset deal. So we're only losing money on the CL ? Why are we acting like a poor club then (as we always did :D) ?

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
pavelnedved said:
Another thing : What's Secco's function again at Juve ?

And about money : We got our tamoil deal, our nike deal and our mediaset deal. So we're only losing money on the CL ? Why are we acting like a poor club then (as we always did :D) ?
tamoil has not confirmed whether they will stay as sponspor and juve are not acting as a poor club no player wants to play for juve in serieb and we have made up our cl losses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)