Alessio Cerci - Right Winger/SS - Torino (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cerci clearly expressed his desire to play for his childhood club Roma, let not deny him that, please.
He is at best, a Roma level player. Cronios was perhaps a bit extreme in his assessment, but we most definitely need to be looking at quality upgrades, and players who can make a difference. Cerci is a depth/bench option for a club like Juve, and we don't need more of those.

Jul 20, 2012
Lamela and Di Maria/Nani

- - - Updated - - -

Sneaky boy Mark but if you look at his full comments it doesnt seem like he would come

"I will certainly remain in January. In June I don't know, we'll see," he told reporters after Torino's 0-0 draw with Fiorentina. "I am a professional and I know nothing of the interest of Juventus. It is difficult for me to go there, in fact I think that I will not go but football is unpredictable and you never know what might happen."

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If we sign Cerci, and we continue with a 3-5-2, I guess Conte has lost all hope in Quagliarella, Vucinic and Giovinco.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #106
    Lamela and Di Maria/Nani

- - - Updated - - -

Sneaky boy Mark but if you look at his full comments it doesnt seem like he would come

"I will certainly remain in January. In June I don't know, we'll see," he told reporters after Torino's 0-0 draw with Fiorentina. "I am a professional and I know nothing of the interest of Juventus. It is difficult for me to go there, in fact I think that I will not go but football is unpredictable and you never know what might happen."
    no, it clearly states he's joining us and that Lamela will join inter. :D

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    And bench who, Tevez? Llorente?

If we sign a winger, we'll go back to the 4-3-3.
    He's playing more centrally this season, and I was assuming we'll stick with the stubborn 3-5-2.

But I guess you're right. Being able to switch from a 3-5-2 to a 4-3-3 when needed would be excellent.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    We simply need players who would improve us in Europe. We already have no competition in Serie A. Cerci certainly doesn't improve shit for us in Europe.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    no, it clearly states he's joining us and that Lamela will join inter. :D
    Then Inter would definitely be getting the better deal.

- - - Updated - - -

We simply need players who would improve us in Europe. We already have no competition in Serie A. Cerci certainly doesn't improve shit for us in Europe.
    :tup: He won't even improve shit for us in Serie A. I mean we have 52 points out of a possible 57!!!

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    Serie A (433 or 352)

Buffon

Litchsteiner/caceres ------ Barzagli/bonucci------Chiellini/ogbonna------Criscito/peluso

Vidal/marchisio------Pirlo/marrone------Pogba/Asamoah

Berardi/Bonaventura------Llorente/tevez------Dimaria/giovinco

352 (back up if wingers are injured)

Buffon

Barzagli/caceres------ Bonucci------ Chiellini/ogbonna

Litchsteiner/caceres ------Vidal------Pirlo/marrone------Pogba/marchisio------Criscito/Asamoah

Llorente/quags------Tevez/giovinco

Champions league (433 or 424 or 4231)

Buffon

Litchsteiner/caceres ------ Barzagli/bonucci------Chiellini/ogbonna------Criscito/peluso

Vidal/marchisio------Pirlo/marrone------Pogba/Asamoah

Berardi/Bonaventura------Llorente/tevez------Dimaria/giovinco

Buffon

Vidal/marchisio------Pogba/Asamoah

Berardi/Bonaventura------Llorente/quags------Tevez------Dimaria/giovinco

Buffon

Vidal/marchisio------Pogba/Asamoah

Berardi/Bonaventura------Tevez------Dimaria/giovinco

Llorente/quags

NOTE:
    - Criscito is the best fit for juve but you could place another top leftback there if wanted
    - Di maria can be a fantastic buy for juve but you could place lamella,cuadrado or whatever there. stop moaning about us not having enough money because we have 25-30million if we sell a bit of deadwood.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
    Jul 3, 2009
    Cerci is a counter attacking winger, his main strength is pace, didn't we had one in Krasic and he sucked hard? Granted he's better than Milos, but still wont be good enough and doesn't have the technique to beat his man in tight spots (where we find ourselves 90% of the time).

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
    Cerci is a counter attacking winger, his main strength is pace, didn't we had one in Krasic and he sucked hard? Granted he's better than Milos, but still wont be good enough and doesn't have the technique to beat his man in tight spots (where we find ourselves 90% of the time).
    I would say that his main upsides are crosses AND pace.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)