Alessio Cerci - Right Winger/SS - Torino (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think I'm going to turn into B81. It is fucking disgusting to think people want this tranny to come here only cauSe he is a winger.

If we are going to settle for turds like this pube head, then lets just take our spot back in 7th place.

For people willing to spend 10-15m on this guy are also some of the people who wouldnt do a vucinic+cash swap with lamela. Fucking piece of shit this guy is. He fucking sucks has one dimesion to his game and is like Quagliarella Jr. and decides to take shots from every sight of goal
Says the guy with a Lamela avatar...

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think I'm going to turn into B81. It is fucking disgusting to think people want this tranny to come here only cauSe he is a winger.

If we are going to settle for turds like this pube head, then lets just take our spot back in 7th place.

For people willing to spend 10-15m on this guy are also some of the people who wouldnt do a vucinic+cash swap with lamela. Fucking piece of shit this guy is. He fucking sucks has one dimesion to his game and is like Quagliarella Jr. and decides to take shots from every sight of goal
The most productive player in the serie a in the year 2013. If we sign him for 15 it is basically the cash part of the Lamela deal while we get to keep Mirko.

:hellyes:

Jul 1, 2010
He's much better than Lamela this season, in any case.

Cerci is a good player, we all know that. The problem is whether he would fit well in our possession game and if paying close to 15 million euros for him would really improve us much.

But he is by no means a terrible player. A shit stain like Biabiany fits in that category, not Cerci.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)