Alessio Cerci - Right Winger/SS - Torino (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
but worth is what people would pay

so about 5m
And that is would be the key aspect of deciding whether that deal provides value for money or not.

Are you going to hold out for a high valuation on Giovinco that you're never likely to get and insist that offer for Cerci equates to ~23m?

Or are you going to value Giovinco based on what you could realistically earn from his sale, which would put the Cerci deal down to something more like ~17m?

Either way, I don't see Juve offering that much and I don't see that Cerci, even in the form he is currently in, can be valued at much more than 15m, so long as no strong interest from outside Serie A emerges.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
And that is would be the key aspect of deciding whether that deal provides value for money or not.

Are you going to hold out for a high valuation on Giovinco that you're never likely to get and insist that offer for Cerci equates to ~23m?

Or are you going to value Giovinco based on what you could realistically earn from his sale, which would put the Cerci deal down to something more like ~17m?

Either way, I don't see Juve offering that much and I don't see that Cerci, even in the form he is currently in, can be valued at much more than 15m, so long as no strong interest from outside Serie A emerges.
well in such a case of direct player trades and I think monetary value isn't so important compared to the actual abilities of the player and how 'good' they are perceived to be, along with how well they will fit their prospective teams.

I rate cerci more than giovinco but I wouldn't say he is 'worth' giovinco, 50% of immobile and 4-5m cash.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hm, I can't find anything on GDS on that either, but I read it at Canale Juve: http://www.canalejuve.it/news/gazzetta-la-juve-ha-chiuso-per-cerci-110864?

If that's how they intepreted the article I just found on Gazzetta, though, perhaps it's time to give up ol' Canale Juve. But yeah the article I linked says that Juve have "closed the deal" for Cerci, and that he will team-up with ex-Torino player Ogbonna in June.

Jul 20, 2012
Hm, I can't find anything on GDS on that either, but I read it at Canale Juve: http://www.canalejuve.it/news/gazzetta-la-juve-ha-chiuso-per-cerci-110864?

If that's how they intepreted the article I just found on Gazzetta, though, perhaps it's time to give up ol' Canale Juve. But yeah the article I linked says that Juve have "closed the deal" for Cerci, and that he will team-up with ex-Torino player Ogbonna in June.
It says juve have agreement with torino but the players havent agreed

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Would be a very good addition to the squad, yes.
@Bianconero81 :klin:

The reported grand total of the fee is a bit overboard, though, but prices are inflated these days and when you deal with a fierce rival you always have to pay a little more.

Jul 20, 2012
Would be a very good addition to the squad, yes.
@Bianconero81 :klin:

The reported grand total of the fee is a bit overboard, though, but prices are inflated these days and when you deal with a fierce rival you always have to pay a little more.
If you think about it how much does gio cost like 10m ? Also immobile is like 5m. Its around 20m which is a rip off but thats what i expected. Dont want him here.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He's way overrated,too much of a one-footed player and like some others i'm not convinced he's good at tight spaces.At Torino he gets loads of space to work with.Many of his goals have come through counter-attacks when he's taking on lesser number of players.Not to mention he'll be 27 soon.

We're talking about a player who wont be reaching greater heights.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #158

drop em' like a sack of potato.

The GdS article says...

Cerci, è della Juve
    l'offerta migliore.

meaning the best offer is Juve's. Not è della Juve as in he's Juve's. :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Yeah, that's what I noticed too. Canale Juve, I is disappoint.

But we're getting him, though, right, Mark? :weee:

Give us a likelihood on a scale from 1 - 10.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    He's way overrated,too much of a one-footed player and like some others i'm not convinced he's good at tight spaces.At Torino he gets loads of space to work with.Many of his goals have come through counter-attacks when he's taking on lesser number of players.Not to mention he'll be 27 soon.

We're talking about a player who wont be reaching greater heights.
    He is badically Pepe on stereoids. Why the fuck would we not want him?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)