Alessandro Matri (28 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Hold on:

We sell Matri for 11m to Milan. Matri comes back a year later for free? :lol:

:beppe:
Beppe is only trolling us, but you're too blind to see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Another game changing move by Marotta :lol:

We're aspiring to some big things here folks
How dare you to not trust one of the most Directors with a vast experience in this branch? It's not like we're competing and want to strengthen for any other competition other than the league.

Dec 31, 2008
and there is the dogshit january striker as always :heart:

the only relief none of these cancers get any considerable game time

bendtner, anelka, osvaldo, borriello, matri :lol2:

fucking tragedy

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Is this transfer really needed? He wont make more than 3 appearances.
I think he will play considering Llorente's form and the way Allegri uses Morata. Different from Conte, Allegri seems to rotate a bit more and we are heading to a very busy schedule pretty soon.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think this is a horrible move simply because I don't rate Matri and us signing him for 17mln was one of the biggest disasters. Yes, I know we're currently looking to buy a 4th striker to have but that's not an excuse to avoid labeling this move as quite poor-ish. I don't think a player like Matri would fit into our 'new' system to begin with.

Anyways... meh.

If there's anything positive out of this is that we didn't get Osvaldo. But that doesn't even imply that Matri is good. Far from it.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
I don't think a player like Matri would fit into our 'new' system to begin with.
i´m not sure about this as well but i think we have to have faith in allegri here. apparently he was pushing for matri and arguably he knows him better than any other coach.
if his injury isn´t a big deal i think matri was the best out of the possible cheap solutions (pazzine and osvaldo). i obviously would have prefered zaza.
but tbf, stats-wise matri was having an amazing season until his injury. the fucker also assisted their winning goal against us despite only playing for 3min :sergio:.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i´m not sure about this as well but i think we have to have faith in allegri here. apparently he was pushing for matri and arguably he knows him better than any other coach.
if his injury isn´t a big deal i think matri was the best out of the possible cheap solutions (pazzine and osvaldo). i obviously would have prefered zaza.
but tbf, stats-wise matri was having an amazing season until his injury. the fucker also assisted their winning goal against us despite only playing for 3min :sergio:.
Yeah, totally agreed there.

However, I really hope it's a loan deal only as I don't want to see him here next season that's for sure.

You know he's a meh player as soon as people write more about his girlfriend.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If Zaza and Berardi do come as expected then there is clearly going to be no room for Matri by the end of the season. He probably knows that already, barring some crazy scoring form.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Yeah, totally agreed there.

However, I really hope it's a loan deal only as I don't want to see him here next season that's for sure.
ugh, i thought it has already been "confirmed" that it´s gonna be a dry loan :shifty:.

You know he's a meh player as soon as people write more about his girlfriend.
i think that says more about his girlfriend. if nargi was with pogba i wouldn´t care about him at all anymore ^^.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
ugh, i thought it has already been "confirmed" that it´s gonna be a dry loan :shifty:.
Hopefully it's not obligation or a heavy priced loan where we end up buying even if it's an option. I didn't read much honestly so I have no idea.

i think that says more about his girlfriend. if nargi was with pogba i wouldn´t care about him at all anymore ^^.
:D yeah she's great. She actually deserves her own there here. And I'd make it sticky. I truly would...

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Nah.. Not matri.. We got a shitload of cash for him and bought tevez with it.. Best transfer in years.. And now he is back to play for us again :lol:

Quag for 3,5m or so was a shitty transfer.. But it was his time to go (jacket whisperer)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)