Alessandro Matri (5 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Kaka vs Del Piero :disagree: del piero got a standing ovation at bernabeu, kaka was there every week and people were happy to get rid of him :lol:
:lol: true

- - - Updated - - -

Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta.
lol maldini? your fans booed him on his last game :howler:

and nesta? :howler: in 20 years time no milan fan would ever give a shit about nesta if they don't already, at least Juve fans can speak of Del Piero in the future in the same light as the likes of Platini, Boniperti etc...

what next? Kaladze?

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Nesta is my footballing hero, i won't be forgetting what he contributed to Milan any time soon.
Himself and Maldini are two of the greatest defenders of all time.

Anyway i'm done arguing, you guys are too biased.
The way AlexJuventino commented on Nesta and Maldini, you'd think they were average at best defenders.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
they had ronaldinho for a while. guy was boss, can't deny that. he was at a later stage of his career obviously so he didn't have as much of an impact.

Jul 20, 2012
Nesta is my footballing hero, i won't be forgetting what he contributed to Milan any time soon.

The way AlexJuventino commented on Nesta and Maldini, you'd think they were average at best defenders.
Del Piero is a forward those two are defenders how could you compare them

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013

I agree they were top players, but I hate comparing defenders & forwards, what they were best at is completely different.

PS: a 53 year old Baresi plays better than your entire current defense. :D

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Nesta's the best central defender I've seen.

I'd have him in my team before I'd have Del Piero, if I could only pick one.

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13,499
    But to be fair, injuries have plagued him for the last 3 years.
    Del Piero had his injuries, Kaka needs to find himself again.

Nesta is the best defender I've ever seen, ignore idiots bringing Kaladze to the same discussion as players like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)