Alessandro Matri (110 Viewers)

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Yea with no real opposing side, C'mon they're letting the washed up retards have fun out there, like letting special kids in class have a time to shine.
All i'm saying, is that hopefully it can turn into a good combo during the season for us.

What's with the venomous comments?
I get you are a Juve fan, and Milan are a rival, but come on , way over the top.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Yea with no real opposing side, C'mon they're letting the washed up retards have fun out there, like letting special kids in class have a time to shine.
Matri has no talent at all, Kaka might be like Del Piero, lost his pace but still has the football brain that so few players have. It wont be enough to save Milan imo. 3rd spot is the best they can possibly do.

Apr 12, 2004
Talent means something which has yet to be accomplished, you probably mean skill. I think Matri isn't that good, and I never thought he was a good plays, but does have at least some skill, enough to play at the top level.

Third is the best they could do? That seems a bit odd three weeks into the season, Milan could win, and they could finish 15th, that's why they play the games.

Kaka and Delpie are very different players, don't get me started on that comment.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Del Piero didn't whine about his wages or fall off the face of the earth in the middle of his career, though.
Well i was just referring to their abilities as footballers.

If you meant longevity, then yes Del Piero would get it.

But to be fair, injuries have plagued him for the last 3 years.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Are you really comparing Kaka's abilities as a footballer with capitano? Fuck you, mentally disfigured little bbilanista.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013

Longevity should be a factor though. Someone who looked practically finished before he hit age 30 (injuries or not) can't be compared to someone who's still banging them in at 38.

Even when both were at their peak I think Del Piero was better.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Are you really comparing Kaka's abilities as a footballer with capitano? $#@! you, mentally disfigured little bbilanista.
Let me guess, no Milan player in history, is even close to the quality Del Piero had?

- - - Updated - - -

Longevity should be a factor though. Someone who looked practically finished before he hit age 30 (injuries or not) can't be compared to someone who's still banging them in at 38.

Even when both were at their peak I think Del Piero was better.
Well, the Australian league, isn't what you'd call a top division, you'd expect him, even at 38 to be playing well there.

But i'm not going to say it's stupid, to say Del Piero was the better player, because he was a fantastic talent too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)