Alessandro Matri (19 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
:lol: true

- - - Updated - - -

lol maldini? your fans booed him on his last game :howler:

and nesta? :howler: in 20 years time no milan fan would ever give a shit about nesta if they don't already, at least Juve fans can speak of Del Piero in the future in the same light as the likes of Platini, Boniperti etc...

what next? Kaladze?
I remember watching that. What the hell happened that day?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Well i was just referring to their abilities as footballers.

If you meant longevity, then yes Del Piero would get it.

But to be fair, injuries have plagued him for the last 3 years.
Passing, Shooting, poaching, FK, PK and CK taking, Dribbling... Kaka is only faster than the post-injury del piero.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Del Piero at his prime > Kaka at his prime.

it's embarrassing even having this conversation. DP has scored from angles and made dribbles Kaka never even dreamed about. Has he made a Scudetto winning assist with a bicycle kick? Didn't think so... bye

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Del Piero had his injuries, Kaka needs to find himself again.
Yeah, Kaka still needs to show he's able to play at a high level without the pace he once had.

You could see the brilliance of Del Piero and Totti in how they were able to adapt their play as their legs went.

In theory yes, I'd agree. But Del Piero wasn't just a creative forward though, he was the biggest legend Juventus ever had, I wouldn't have anything over what he gave to Juve.
I wasn't picking a Juve team, though...

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I was so disappointed, when we only got Silvestre on loan form you guys.
Yeah me too, I wanted you to buy him for 7m + El Shaarawy. :D

I remember watching that. What the hell happened that day?
It was a group of ultras who thought Maldini didn't respect the fans. For example one time he was critical of Curva Sud behavior during a match, so they had a problem with him for that. Whatever, stupid way to treat a legend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)