Alessandro Matri (24 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Sell both and keep Boakye. No wasting of money.

Problem solved.
Boakye is not the way to go when we already have two new forwards to integrate. If we're making 22m (reportedly) from the sales of Quag and Matri, it may not be a bad idea to invest in an RW of Nani's quality who will be available for half that sum. Or even Sanchez, who could cost a bit more. But I'm not in favour of having three new forwards that include a young one like Bokakke. too risky IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Napoli have inquired about Lacina Traore apparently.I hope he is not their alternative to Matri who is still thinking about accepting Napoli's offer or not.12m is a lot of money to miss out on ! I'll be disappointed if this deal doesnt go through cos we arent going to get that kind of money elsewhere.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
But you are in favor of having a new winger instead of a new attack and in addition to that changing the entire tactical setup of the team?
I genuinely believe that Conte wants a secondary formation this season in lieu of the CL, and I wouldn't be surprised if he tinkers with the tactical setup in the course of the season. My personal feeling is that the 352, as sturdy as it is, is going to be found out this season by our competition, and Conte is going to need a trick or two up his sleeve. So yea, I'm all for a winger of Nani's calibre over a young cf like Boakye.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Gazzetta reporting once again both clubs have agreed on a price of 12 million and the player is being offer 3 million euros per season and will probably agree to the move.

12 million if it happens is very good business.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Gazzetta reporting once again both clubs have agreed on a price of 12 million and the player is being offer 3 million euros per season and will probably agree to the move.

12 million if it happens is very good business.
According to TuutoJuve, Matri and garbage have yet to agree on the bonus and image rights!!!!

redrum

Jan 4, 2013
12 is very good. I guess napoli have no idea what to make of the cavani cash :p
And I'm a little scared that if the deal is made, Matri could win a third scudetto ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)