Alessandro Matri (11 Viewers)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Arsenal, Tottenham, Atletico Madrid could all be in for him. He could go to Russia as well..
Arsenal is after Suarez, Tottenham just bought Soldado for 30m, Atletico bought Villa and Leo Baptistao. This is too high level for Matri and these clubs knows it. Everton that isn't such a big club could buy him. So the only way for Matri to play CL in another club is transfer inside Italy where they prefer italian attackers like him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Nah, it's a fine deal. There aren't going to be many chances to beat that sale for a 5th choice striker turning 29.
Going to a direct rival? I dunno. That too when they're not including Zuniga in negotiations. I'd rather we sell him to Everton or Lazio if it must be within Italy coz they're not ad much a threat to us as Napoli.

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12,426
    Works on a TV show.

Going to a direct rival? I dunno. That too when they're not including Zuniga in negotiations. I'd rather we sell him to Everton or Lazio if it must be within Italy coz they're not ad much a threat to us as Napoli.
    Neither of those clubs will be making big offers.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Marotta won't spend a penny on a player who he can get for free next sesson. There won't be any cash/player swap deals, he will just get him once his contract expires at the end of the season.

And anyway, so much drama over such a mediocre and nothing player. I hope he re-signs with Nipples.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
    Mar 27, 2013
    Selling any player to a rival, who can cause harm to you latter is never great, but if the money is right, then it's worth to take the risk. I don't know if 12M justifies that risk. I'd rather sell him somewhere else and lose a 1-2M if that means weaker Napoli. Also, it may be worth to wait until the end of transfer window and wait for Zenit's offer if they indeed are in for him. They tend to go full retard in the last days, we could get a really good deal out of them.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Maybe not to us... but he could be a good rotational player for them and help them earn points against lower opponents on the long run in serie A.

Heck, he can even be a treat to us if their midfield improves, which it likely looks like will happen.

Also.. im not too confident with our team as of late. And is not only because of the preseason friendlies....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)