Alessandro Matri (4 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Agreed, amazing facial aesthetics. Doesn't deserve to play in a dump like Naples.

But what a good signing for Napoli if he goes there. Good replacement for Higuain, and he plays well in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1, and excels in counter-attacking tactics.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Meh, I guess 5mil+the zoo one, wouldn't be such a bad deal!
The more important part is they will be left with Armero for their left flank which is uber-cack. Unless they're planning to get rid of zoo in order to buy Coentrao too... then it'd be a great move for them, not a very spectacular one for us.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He'll probably bench Higuain.
Honestly, it's a shit deal. Of all the teams in for him, Napoli is probably the last place I want him to go. That apart, they're not necessarily attaching Zuniga in this deal and he may still be considered not for sale. I don't see the need for us to sell him to Napoli if that is the case coz we are in effect adding good depth to a direct rival. Not like they're overpaying for him either. If he goes to Napoli for anything under 12m, then Marrotta has been fucked over in this deal. And I'd be pissed if it's only coz that means Napoli will not partake in a bidding war for Ibarbo in exchange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)