Alessandro Matri (9 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I could bust a nut to that as well, definitely. But if Matri scores, I'll do it twice :klin:

Or at the very least shoot it longer :stuckup:

This and more stories at Juventuz.org ™®

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Typical lawyer, covering your bases at every angle.:D
It's automatic at this point :D

Anyhoo, it's just to say that what matters most is winning the match, and in the grand scheme of things I don't really care who scores as long as someone does. I'm not at all confident about winning this scudetto, and I think that failing to beat Siena at home - considering the rest of our fixtures (our fixtures list is slightly more difficult than Napoli's) - would be absolutely devastating to our campaign.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It's automatic at this point :D

Anyhoo, it's just to say that what matters most is winning the match, and in the grand scheme of things I don't really care who scores as long as someone does. I'm not at all confident about winning this scudetto, and I think that failing to beat Siena at home - considering the rest of our fixtures (our fixtures list is slightly more difficult than Napoli's) - would be absolutely devastating to our campaign.

You're kidding right? Even when points were dropped i never felt the lead was in great jeopardy. When you become such a negative nancy?:D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
You're kidding right? Even when points were dropped i never felt the lead was in great jeopardy. When you become such a negative nancy?:D
Oh, I've been known to be even worse, actually :p

But I see a few great shrinks, notably @Bianconero_Aus , @Klin , @Nzoric, @Goodfella and @Lapa , and they've all taught me how to get a more positive outlook on all of this :touched:

But Rome wasn't built in a day, you know!

I just haven't been impressed with our play for quite some time. With the occasional exception, of course; I think we did very well against Fiorentina and Udinese. But we've been on a rollercoaster-form since christmas, and if you look at the post-xmas table we're in 7th.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Oh, I've been known to be even worse, actually :p

But I see a few great shrinks, notably @Bianconero_Aus , @Klin , @Nzoric, @Goodfella and @Lapa , and they've all taught me how to get a more positive outlook on all of this :touched:

But Rome wasn't built in a day, you know!

I just haven't been impressed with our play for quite some time. With the occasional exception, of course; I think we did very well against Fiorentina and Udinese. But we've been on a rollercoaster-form since christmas, and if you look at the post-xmas table we're in 7th.
I can confirm this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)