Alessandro Matri (19 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
:agree: However, it needs to be mentioned that he's not as awesome as some others think he is ;)

There's a flip side to every coin Bro :D
Honestly it's about water finding its own level. What differentiates a world class player from a good one, is the ability to adjust anywhere, in any league and at any pace. There are only a handful of those today. Matri is sensible, solid striking option, and the kind of player who would do well if given the space and some continuity. He's not world class for sure, but he certainly has very useful elements in his game that would help most well structured teams.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Matri is average at his best and apart from the moments of his horror misses (this season) and nonexistent ball control (his whole Juve career) he's a pretty likeable guy.

Will do pretty well at any mid table team he joins, no hard feelings towards him and wont be missed either.

With Drobga comming i thought Matri was a gonner in Jan, with Marotta unable to close the deal it seems like he will stay.

Anyways, back to topic

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Her face looks scary in that pic. I think it's her hair making it look like she has a lazy eye.

Matri is a good Serie A striker and not average.

Gallo

Better than Matri
May 30, 2012
I've never seen anyone claim he is awesome and some Falcao/Cavani level striker.

He's a good, reliable Serie A striker and I also agree that he'll start scoring again for the next team he plays for.
Reliable? C'mon, you just don't say that for someone who needs 10 nice chances to score a goal while he is in form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)