Alessandro Matri (15 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Well duh, of course Matri isn't anywhere near the level of player Ibra is. Then again not many other players are as well.

Fact is, Matri is Juventus' best striker (currently) and it would be a fucking idiotic move to sell him to a direct opponent for the Scudetto.
I think we need to sell a few more players to afford one of them (+ their wages)

IMO if we sell Matri, Marotta will sign Pazzini as his replacement. And that to me, is vomit worthy.
I believe the plan is to offload Matri to afford Jovetic. We'd be getting stronger, and Milan would be getting weaker. Even if they get Matri, they lost Ibra, and we're better off with them using Matri in their attack line than Dzeko or Tevez IMO.

Matri for Jovetic is like putting a V8 engine in your car and then removing the steering wheel.
We'll do just fine. A CF will come as well I believe. Whether it be Destro or Pazzini.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
So let's keep Matri and not get anyone then. Purrfect plan :tup: :howler:

Matri is a dime a dozen striker. There are plenty of players like him out there. We can go for Berbatov/Pazzini or even Destro this year, and acquire that elusive CF next season. (Higuain, Cavani, and even Falcao might be available for less next year :boh:)

Jovetic is a once in a decade type player. Matris exist everywhere every single season.
It's too early to judge him as one decade type of player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)