Alessandro Matri (55 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Well duh, of course Matri isn't anywhere near the level of player Ibra is. Then again not many other players are as well.

Fact is, Matri is Juventus' best striker (currently) and it would be a fucking idiotic move to sell him to a direct opponent for the Scudetto.
Not if we use that money to make us even stronger. And if Milan signing Matri means we don't have to worry about them signing an actual good striker.

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I really rate Matri and think, it would be stupid to let him leave, unless we get big bucks for him. I like him as a finisher who can move very well around the box and has technical abbility. And as some have said it in here, Marti out an Jovetic in would leave us with an added supporting striker and with no real finisher!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I really rate Matri and think, it would be stupid to let him leave, unless we get big bucks for him. I like him as a finisher who can move very well around the box and has technical abbility. And as some have said it in here, Marti out an Jovetic in would leave us with an added supporting striker and with no real finisher!
Definitely. You'd want both of them on the teamsheet.

I like that you mentioned his movement. His positioning is top class! I suppose only those who really know football notice such things :stuckup: :p

Matri's weakness is his first touch, but it's not like it's terrible. Overall, he's a very good striker, and I'm absolutely certain that he will get us 15-20 goals next season.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
no no no keep Matri bad money good put in bank and make money like Jew yes yes nom nom.
:lol:

Only four players have scored more goals than @Ale_Matri over the last three Serie A seasons.

Not bad.
This. People are blind by the fact he's not a big name, doesn't have exceptional ball handling skills and doesn't pull off fancy moves. More than solid, are you fuckers kidding me? Plus he performs in the big games.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Definitely. You'd want both of them on the teamsheet.

I like that you mentioned his movement. His positioning is top class! I suppose only those who really know football notice such things :stuckup: :p

Matri's weakness is his first touch, but it's not like it's terrible. Overall, he's a very good striker, and I'm absolutely certain that he will get us 15-20 goals next season.

Yep, its true, also, what I thought about, I really don't think, that Conte`s hard working football that wants every player to press and to defend is suited for a prue poacher, who spends most of the time in the box. Thats why I think he actually fits pretty well into this system!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)