Alessandro Matri (16 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He will most likely depart. If not now, then on the mid season break... but i think he already figured that playing time for 6 forwards is just impossible.. and Llorente needs to be used....also giovinco is there and he seems to be on good terms with conte.O

So he can be stubborn and stay, but its clear as water that they are 5 and 6 choice.
It doesn't really matter. While I'd love them both to stay, it just doesn't make sense for them to. Conte has his hierarchy in place and these two are very competent players and can do well elsewhere. They deserve better. Its just better that they leave.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think we would actually get more money if they dont qualify cuz the CL rights for Italy would be split between us and Napoli. So the 30m Milan would get for entering the group stage would be divided. Technically we could get more money and keep Matri or sell him else where.
It would be the same actually. 30m from CL but we'd get half of that sum which is 15m. Selling Matri for 12m + getting rid of his salary (about 2.5m?) gives you almost 15m.

The best thing would be to sell him to nipples and bbilan fail to qualify :D

Do you honestly believe that Milan will buy Matri, I mean really ?!

The $#@!ers will try to play games with us, loan him for ever until his contract expires with us (Melo case all over again)
Meh I wasn't really serious. I know they're cheap bastards with no honor. They barely buy players they loan with an option to buy that's why we shouldn't consider such move.

We have to sell him though.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomerc...an-si-pua-fare-a-rate-pronta-l-offerta-153602

The Associated Press - Matri-Milan, you can do it in installments. Ready the offer

As reported by Massimiliano Nerozzi the columns of "La Stampa", Milan will present an official offer for Juventus Alessandro Matri for one minute after enrollment in the Champions League, Juve will come the official offer for Alessandro Matri. A compromise between the claims of the two clubs: outright purchase, through installment payments. You should do, with mutual satisfaction. Price between 10 and 12 million Euros.

http://www.tuttojuve.com/calciomercato/gazzetta-aperta-la-trattativa-matri-153597

Official Open-negotiation Matri

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Galliani has already called the a. D. Beppe Marotta for Juventus preannunciargli bid for Alessandro Matri. Juventus will not move from an altitude of 12 million euro and there are no special discounts. Juve can not drop below 10 million, otherwise would enter the minefield of losses. So it is likely that the company's Via Turati points to a payment in at least three installments, which could probably be the ultimate solution.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We signed Matri in 2011 (not counting the half year loan) for 15.5m eur, with the original contract expiring in 2015, prolonged later to 2017.

This means that every year of Matri in Juve is worth 2.58m eur. Since he already spent two years here, which takes away 5.16m eur off of his 15.5m eur price, it means that we'll suffer losses if we sell him for less than 10.3m eur.
That's why Marotta doesn't want to go below this price, as mentioned above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)