Alessandro Matri (12 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Matri to meelan makes sense. They need another forward and he'd be listed as a home grown player for them right?

Still, I don't trust those f*ckers with that 12m offer. They'll want a loan. If they indeed pay 12m then :delpiero: Marotta.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Matri to meelan makes sense. They need another forward and he'd be listed as a home grown player for them right?

Still, I don't trust those f*ckers with that 12m offer. They'll want a loan. If they indeed pay 12m then :delpiero: Marotta.
Just do it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Makes sense that Milan want him once they've qualified.

Whenever you hear stuff about a player rejecting other moves because he's waiting for a particular team - which seems to have been the case with Matri - you tend to think there has been a quiet word in the player's ear from the club he's waiting for.

Still think it's stupid for Milan to sign yet another forward when they really need a central defender.

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4281410 said:
Do you remember when all you faggots were doing that fag MATATATATATA shit and I told you he was trash, and I got shit for it?

Well I demand an apology since it proves he's shit and he's a fucking greasy joke as most if not all of you want him out.
He's not shit.

He's not brilliant, but he's a perfectly decent forward who is more than capable of scoring a decent number of goals in Serie A.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:(

Sad to see him leave in the first place, but to Milan? That sucks balls. But €12M is €12M so I can understand our clubs point of view.

I really wish he/the club would have accepted one of the offers from overseas. To see him play for one of my most hated clubs is gonna suck.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
ßöмßäяðîëя;4281410 said:
Do you remember when all you $#@!s were doing that fag MATATATATATA $#@! and I told you he was trash, and I got $#@! for it?

Well I demand an apology since it proves he's $#@! and he's a $#@!ing greasy joke as most if not all of you want him out.
Don't understand why you're on this forum tbh.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

unfortunately I feel Quag's spot is still not safe either
He will most likely depart. If not now, then on the mid season break... but i think he already figured that playing time for 6 forwards is just impossible.. and Llorente needs to be used....also giovinco is there and he seems to be on good terms with conte.

So he can be stubborn and stay, but its clear as water that they are 5 and 6 choice.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Where the fuck are Milan going to get 12mil from, their attack is the least of their problems + Marotta said on Sat that Milan hasn't asked about him, if they do want him it will be on loan

For now Quag is the only one that has some real offer's and there from England

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)