Alessandro Matri (75 Viewers)

Mauri84

Sep 11, 2011
So your calling me some kind of a racist than Monco? I presume that's not your intention. Altho i am a nationalist im nowhere near a racist. Your translation of my signature you got from some website and i damn well know what it exactly means but that simply doesn't matter. In my post i just reminded people not to hate on a player who has won two scudetti and two supercoppa with us. I ment to say that if you are Italian or a Juventino from Italy you would not wish Matri to leave us, especially not to Napoli. That being said, we are all Juventus fans and the club is for everybody who wants to be a fan. I'm not putting myself above anyone. That's your perception. When i say: let's talk Juventus, i mean that too many posts are OFF topic or OFF anything what has to do with football or Juventus. I get tired sometimes when i have to scroll 5 minutes before i can finally read something about Juventus. So let's not anger yourself anymore and show your real personality. Forza Juve e nostro tifosi:flag4:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)