Alessandro Matri (15 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Doesn't bilan have enough forwards? Balotelli, El Shaarawy, Niang, Pazzini and Robinho.

not that I want Matri to stay....
Allegri will make space for him, I'm guessing.
I read a while back that it is Galliani who wants to sign another centre forward, due to Pazzini's injury.

Allegri doesn't see the need to make a new signing to cover a couple of months, because he trusts the Petagna kid - who played some games in pre-season - to step up if required.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Di Marzio's also saying Napoli reached agreement with Estudiantes for Duvan Zapata and that they're organizing a medical now.It would seem that with this news our hopes of selling Matri to them for that reported price fades.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Di Marzio's also saying Napoli reached agreement with Estudiantes for Duvan Zapata and that they're organizing a medical now.It would seem that with this news our hopes of selling Matri to them for that reported price fades.
A lot of reports saying that Zapata is not related to Matri, since they consider him for the future and may be loaned out this season.

Mauri84

Sep 11, 2011
I have noticed that lot's of people over here don't know anything about Italy and more importantly Italian football because if you would know the football culture and keep up with the "Italian" news which is to be read in the papers or told on the Italian TV you would know that giving Matri away to Napoli would make our biggest opponent only stronger because we don't know yet what Tevez and Llorente will bring. Napoli has signed a top class striker Higuain which we could not afford and if they would add a striker to their squad which has won two scudetti with Juventus they could be nearing our level. People who are pleased to see Matri go should be ashamed because they were they chearing when he scored, and crying when he missed a chance. When you have a close look at Matri, he's strong, fast and fysically build. If we sell him to Napoli then you can add another quality to his list: revenge. Maybe he will be standing with another scudetto next year, at Napoli. And there is a reason why it is all taking so long. Marotta and Agnelli aren't stupid. They know it will make Napoli stronger. That's also the reason why Isla is not going to Inter. But you could only know if you would know something about Italian football and Italian thinking. Forza Matri!!!:ultra:

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
I have noticed that lot's of people over here don't know anything about Italy and more importantly Italian football because if you would know the football culture and keep up with the "Italian" news which is to be read in the papers or told on the Italian TV you would know that giving Matri away to Napoli would make our biggest opponent only stronger because we don't know yet what Tevez and Llorente will bring. Napoli has signed a top class striker Higuain which we could not afford and if they would add a striker to their squad which has won two scudetti with Juventus they could be nearing our level. People who are pleased to see Matri go should be ashamed because they were they chearing when he scored, and crying when he missed a chance. When you have a close look at Matri, he's strong, fast and fysically build. If we sell him to Napoli then you can add another quality to his list: revenge. Maybe he will be standing with another scudetto next year, at Napoli. And there is a reason why it is all taking so long. Marotta and Agnelli aren't stupid. They know it will make Napoli stronger. That's also the reason why Isla is not going to Inter. But you could only know if you would know something about Italian football and Italian thinking. Forza Matri!!!:ultra:
Well, if you would anything about Italy and more importantly Italian language, you would know that Boniperti's quote that you have in your signature is quite inaccurate. How such person as you, who knows everything about Italy, made such a horrible translation mistake? I'm sorry, I just can't understand it. I'm going to think about this the next time I'll be eating pasta. Pasta with ketchup, not with tomato sauce, of course. I'm not that Italian, not yet.

Mauri84

Sep 11, 2011
Ow really, than tell me what the exact translation is. I speak Italian 100% and i live there 6 months a year , how about you? If you would know Italian, you would know that one word could mean three things and this quote has been used a million times in lot''s of countries...i can say i am a juventino with an italian passport, how about you?

- - - Updated - - -

You got anything better to do than make comments on peoples signatures? Instead let's talk Juventus and try not to be funny or a wiseguy some day..:gheyfight:

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Ow really, than tell me what the exact translation is. I speak Italian 100% and i live there 6 months a year , how about you? If you would know Italian, you would know that one word could mean three things and this quote has been used a million times in lot''s of countries...i can say i am a juventino with an italian passport, how about you?

- - - Updated - - -

You got anything better to do than make comments on peoples signatures? Instead let's talk Juventus and try not to be funny or a wiseguy some day..:gheyfight:
Well, I'm nowhere as near as Italian as you are, I only speak 2.5% Italian. And the proper translation is "Winning is not important, it's the only thing that counts/matters" if you translate it literally and "Winning is not important, it is everything" is some kind of modified translation to make the quote more appealing to the masses. And I'm not a Juventino with Italian passport, so basically I'm no Juventino at all.

I wouldn't have made a comment about your signature if you wouldn't talk in such manner, believing that you are better than anyone on this forum. You are not, even if you have the magical Italian passport and you speak Italian. If you don't agree with that, go to vecchiasignora.com and discuss with them, 95% of the people in that forum are 100% Italian aka Juventini veri just like you are. And what do you mean by saying "lets talk Juventus"? We are talking Juventus, this quote is a part of Juventus history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)