Alessandro Matri (14 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This silly post again :lol2:

We know that he's strong and that he has no weaknesses. Still, we're stacked on SS so it's bye bye.

Matri has been the overall better player during his time at the club. More decisive too, contributing in some absolutely crucial games.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
This silly post again :lol2:

We know that he's strong and that he has no weaknesses. Still, we're stacked on SS so it's bye bye.

Matri has been the overall better player during his time at the club. More decisive too, contributing in some absolutely crucial games.
Just ignore Matri's weaknesses again :derp: We're stacked on CF too: Llorente, Tevez & Quag

:lol: Sorry Jem, but what a load of shit, Matri barely did anything besides early 2011-12. Quag was actually our best player for the first part of 10-11 and was crucial last season, topping our CL scoring charts and making the equaliser vs Chelsea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quag's strengths:

Headed attempts
Passing

:lol::lol:
The first one is a bit iffy I agree but his passing is actually great. Remember Juventus vs Chievo, he made an amazing Pirlo-esque lobbed assist to Giacch but Giacch missed because he is too small.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Just ignore Matri's weaknesses again :derp: We're stacked on CF too: Llorente, Tevez & Quag

:lol: Sorry Jem, but what a load of shit, Matri barely did anything besides early 2011-12. Quag was actually our best player for the first part of 10-11 and was crucial last season, topping our CL scoring charts and making the equaliser vs Chelsea.
Funny, I recollect his equalizer against Milan coming a bit later than that? Or his assist when we beat Lazio away? Crucial goals against Udinese and Viola when we needed it the most? Assists against Inter away when Marchisio and Vucinic scored? How about even last season, when he popped up out of nowhere against Cagliari to bring home the crucial points or when he settled Inter-Juve, or scored an important winner against Chievo?

Yes, Quag also scored against some of those teams, Chievo and Inter for instance, and I agree that his Chelsea goal was his finest moment, but it's not like Matri didn't contribute in the CL either.

These are just some examples.

Last season, fine, we got the most we could out of Quag, but it's definitely time to sell. Let's just cash in while we can.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
that's it, I'm just gonna watch whoscored now, fuck games.
Who needs them when you have quasi experts who valuate players and teams stats. Soon team who has better stats will be automatic winner of the match. Why waste 90 minutes for pointless games when you have stats to solve this in a matter of couple of seconds.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Quag and good passing. :lol: What else will I hear?
Good finishing

If its not magic (or bad code) please explain gios strenghts and weakness from same site.
Who knows, maybe they are accurate :shifty::shocked::snoop:

Funny, I recollect his equalizer against Milan coming a bit later than that? Or his assist when we beat Lazio away? Crucial goals against Udinese and Viola when we needed it the most? Assists against Inter away when Marchisio and Vucinic scored? How about even last season, when he popped up out of nowhere against Cagliari to bring home the crucial points or when he settled Inter-Juve, or scored an important winner against Chievo?

Yes, Quag also scored against some of those teams, Chievo and Inter for instance, and I agree that his Chelsea goal was his finest moment, but it's not like Matri didn't contribute in the CL either.

These are just some examples.

Last season, fine, we got the most we could out of Quag, but it's definitely time to sell. Let's just cash in while we can.
Quag's list would be even bigger, and more impressive. but it's a pita so meh

We all know Matri's time is up, he can't control a ball and that is something in a possession based team such as ours that is completely out of place, Matri should be sold ASAP.

-> Door

And first goal against Celtic away. Matri had good moments.

It's ridiculous to neglect contribution of either of them.
:agree:, but Quag did more

Quag couldn't even score against these bloody amateurs, SoZo. Just let it go, man... Let it go...
stop you're killing me :rofl: like matri never had a bad game :rofl: :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Who needs them when you have quasi experts who valuate players and teams stats. Soon team who has better stats will be automatic winner of the match. Why waste 90 minutes for pointless games when you have stats to solve this in a matter of couple of seconds.
Forbes is biased let's discredit everything :derp:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i dont care who of matri or quag stays.

what i do find annoying is that when i click on matri's thread there is always pictures of his wife posted.

guys some of us are at work when we click this thread. have the common courtesy to put thoe pics in spoiler tags

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)