Alessandro Matri (62 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You know the player is crap when the only reason you consciously or subconsciously want him to stay is: his funky goal celebration, hotass girlfriend, and his haircut.
Word, Elvin Presley.

Matri is not a crap player IMO. Very important squad player and more useful for the team than Giovinco or Quag.
Quag proved otherwise this season. It is the perception of a classical cf vs SS/cf hybrid. But the fact of the matter is that Quag is the more adaptable player, which is why he has been our most effective striker this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
And that is exactly why Norwich, Sunderland, Southampton and West Brom are on the verge of starting another Civil War for him. :agree:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
And that is exactly why Norwich, Sunderland, Southampton and West Brom are on the verge of starting another Civil War for him. :agree:
Like I said, it's where those teams will probably be built around him. He will be their marquee player. Unlike Matri who is being considered as a bench/depth player by the likes of Milan/Napoli/Lazio where the need gap is for that profile of player.

Juve have reportedly turned down 10m for Quag, even though the player accepted. It shows how they value him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Matri's role on the field in the past two years has been much more difficult than Quag/Seba. Matri has to play with his back to the defenders and try to control the ball in the most difficult situations whereas Quag and Seba often have the ball on their feet since they're SS and have much more space to accelerate and create yet they failed big time. So if we compare Matri's role to the other two I'd easily say Matri is the one to keep since you also need Liorente's backup.

Vucinic is smarter and more talented than Quag and Seba therefore there's no question he should stay over them unless good cash is on the table.

I think with Liorente, Tevez, Vucinic, Matri things look pretty good. However, I don't think Conte will let Seba go.

Jul 20, 2012
Like I said, it's where those teams will probably be built around him. He will be their marquee player. Unlike Matri who is being considered as a bench/depth player by the likes of Milan/Napoli/Lazio where the need gap is for that profile of player.

Juve have reportedly turned down 10m for Quag, even though the player accepted. It shows how they value him.
They want a little more money and I read that Quag rejected the move

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Beyond pathetic I'd say. Can't even count the amount of times I've seen him try to controll a pass but just kicks about 5m ahead of him, embarrassing really. Often he's facing our goal too, so it gives the opposition a great start on a counter :sergio:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Matri's role on the field in the past two years has been much more difficult than Quag/Seba. Matri has to play with his back to the defenders and try to control the ball in the most difficult situations whereas Quag and Seba often have the ball on their feet since they're SS and have much more space to accelerate and create yet they failed big time. So if we compare Matri's role to the other two I'd easily say Matri is the one to keep since you also need Liorente's backup.

Vucinic is smarter and more talented than Quag and Seba therefore there's no question he should stay over them unless good cash is on the table.

I think with Liorente, Tevez, Vucinic, Matri things look pretty good. However, I don't think Conte will let Seba go.
:tup:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It warms my heart when a respected mod, who is also very sexy man, comes in and tell you meanies what da deal is with Matri.

You should be ashamed of yourselves, is my opinion

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It warms my heart when a respected mod, who is also very sexy man, comes in and tell you meanies what da deal is with Matri.

You should be ashamed of yourselves, is my opinion
I think all the Quag haters are the ones that should be hanging their heads in shame, after all he has done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)