Alessandro Matri (53 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You know the player is crap when the only reason you consciously or subconsciously want him to stay is: his funky goal celebration, hotass girlfriend, and his haircut.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Matri is not a crap player IMO. Very important squad player and more useful for the team than Giovinco or Quag.
Even Giovinco scored more than Matri... Matri is by far the most useless out of those 3, and the gap will become even bigger when playing behind Llorente & Tevez.

exactly

Rab, don't be fooled by his good looks, he has the touch of a prison rapist. They call him Ma-tree for a reason :D
This.

Doesn't complain, happily accepts the bench, prolific when given the chance. Perfect professional and very well liked by teammates and the fans.
Weak mentality, very poor without any consistent run of games, horrible touch and embarrassing basic football skills. I also doubt he is happy accepting the bench, considering how useless he is when benched.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
At least Giovinco might be a little useful on the left in a 4-3-3, Matri was crap playing behind Vucinic & Gio/Quag, what about behind them and Tevez & Llorente? You talk about Matri as if it's a perfect world where he will show his best like in early 2011-12 where he started every game. This is clearly not the case and he will only get worse with even less playing time. Honestly, if he stays and plays even less I'll be surprised if he scores more than like 5-6 goals the whole season. Quag is a far more valuable supersub.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
At least Giovinco might be a little useful on the left in a 4-3-3, Matri was crap playing behind Vucinic & Gio/Quag, what about behind them and Tevez & Llorente? You talk about Matri as if it's a perfect world where he will show his best like in early 2011-12 where he started every game. This is clearly not the case and he will only get worse with even less playing time. Honestly, if he stays and plays even less I'll be surprised if he scores more than like 5-6 goals the whole season. Quag is a far more valuable supersub.
Matri is great in a 4-3-3 as the CF, and he can play that role if Llorente is suspended or injured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)