Alessandro Matri (13 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Of course Matri has to say that since he is not a top player, far from it actually :andyandbarcelona:

However, a very well taken goal, and an invaluable contribution. If he continues, he might earn his stay on the sub's bench for next season ;)

Llorente, a starting SS, Vucinic, Matri, and a youngster doesn't look too shabby for next season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The obsession is indeed unhealthy, but a revamp of our failing attack is necessary.

Llorente to challenge Matri, and a quality SS to push and motivate Vucinic are of vital importance in my book.

We can focus on the Pirlo and Barza replacements in 2014.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Klinsmann should follow suit.
:confused:

Why?

- - - Updated - - -

Of course Matri has to say that since he is not a top player, far from it actually :andyandbarcelona:

However, a very well taken goal, and an invaluable contribution. If he continues, he might earn his stay on the sub's bench for next season ;)

Llorente, a starting SS, Vucinic, Matri, and a youngster doesn't look too shabby for next season.
Of course he is going to say it. Why would he say the club needs a top player? One that would easily bench him anyways? Aside from that, makes perfect sense to try and draw attention away from how inefficient our attack has been this season.

- - - Updated - - -

The obsession is indeed unhealthy, but a revamp of our failing attack is necessary.

Llorente to challenge Matri, and a quality SS to push and motivate Vucinic are of vital importance in my book.

We can focus on the Pirlo and Barza replacements in 2014.
:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm just pulling your leg, ya skank.

Do you think Matri would be okay as a back up if his recent form continues?
Yes.

Either one of Matri or Quag needs to pack their bags come summer, however (club can decide depending on form in final stretch of season). If Matri keeps taking his chances like that then he needs to be a starter next to Mirko/Gio going forward. I'm down.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Of course anyone from the Junetus camp will make such comments, so I'm not even sure why this is being reported.

Personally, I think we should keep Matri and offload Quags. The former is 28 and the latter is 30, plus he is an okay backup for Llorente. We can can keep Vucinic and Giovinco and they can fight for the second striker role.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Of course anyone from the Junetus camp will make such comments, so I'm not even sure why this is being reported.

Personally, I think we should keep Matri and offload Quags. The former is 28 and the latter is 30, plus he is an okay backup for Llorente. We can can keep Vucinic and Giovinco and they can fight for the second striker role.
Imagine if Giovinco had said that instead of Matri and what the reactions here would be?

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011

Im guessing this youngster will be jewbinco :troll:

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
It'll be funny to check this thread in a couple weeks when everybody's hating on Mitra Matri ta ta ta again. :nico:
He played a good game, that is normal, isn't it? That doesn't matter anyaway, still most of us would sell him when we would receive a resonable offer (even not good offer). Opinions after good or bad game are always exaggerated. He didn't change, soon he will back to his "normal" form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)