Alessandro Matri (73 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Stop hating on Matri. JuveJay is right when he says the three strikes thing. The guy has never been good as a lone striker, he needs an SS to give him through balls and he'll score.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Awful game, I wonder what was his pass rate tonight, although the reactions to lost balls were even more disturbing than the fact that he lost it. Hopefully he has a merry Christmas and returns ready to destroy Serie A in second half of the season.

OP
Salvatore
May 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,408
    Bad game. Obviously doesn't suit that type of game with Estigarribia so deep and Pepe as a central attacking midfielder.

Without another forward to play off he's not doing excellently. Usually links up better with Vucinic and makes intelligent runs.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
    Ah well, it was around 6:30AM in the morning when I wrote that you peasant. Living off a few hours of sleep.

Anyway keep wanking on about how we are good enough to challenge Real Madrid and Barca in the CL you dweeb.
    You should go to sleep. Maybe you'll stop posting unreadable posts and stop arguing against something you didn't even read correctly in the morning. I sincerely wish you a good nights sleep.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    You should go to sleep. Maybe you'll stop posting unreadable posts and stop arguing against something you didn't even read correctly in the morning. I sincerely wish you a good nights sleep.
    Maybe you should stop posting fullstop. You'd save everyone precious seconds of their lives.

Now fuck off back to the hole you crawled out of, maggot.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Bet your ass that the same ones who are criticizing him today will be the first ones posting shit like "MATATATATATATATTRIIIIIIIIII" or the "MITRA MATRI" bullshit when he scores again for us.
    Especially jussr. When we win our next game, he'll be posting repetitive drivel about how we are nailed on to win the CL against Barca next season.

Itztli

'Curious'
    May 12, 2011
    Bet your ass that the same ones who are criticizing him today will be the first ones posting shit like "MATATATATATATATTRIIIIIIIIII" or the "MITRA MATRI" bullshit when he scores again for us.
    Yup. Also when we lose, they'll demand that we change half the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)