Alessandro Matri (12 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
would be understandable if it was that but he was missing simple passes and dribbles.
Yes, but he hasn't suddenly forgotten how to pass, it all stems from the same thing. It becomes a mental issue when you have a thankless task up front, and creeps into your all round game. That's three poor matches in a row now playing in a disjointed attack, he needs a goal and open attack to snap out of it. He had what, one left foot half chance today?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Yes, but he hasn't suddenly forgotten how to pass, it all stems from the same thing. It becomes a mental issue when you have a thankless task up front, and creeps into your all round game. That's three poor matches in a row now playing in a disjointed attack, he needs a goal and open attack to snap out of it. He had what, one left foot half chance today?
yep, well said.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Worst game I've sen from him since he joined.

Alas, these games are meant to happen. Thankfully it didn't cost the team in regards to a defeat.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Some people hope we don't get a player like borriello but for the minimal amount we would have to pay it would so matri and our team well to have another forward.
Quagliarella? Matri already has competition. ;)

He's just passing for a bad period and is being played in systems that don't really suit him.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
He is the least talented of our strikers (apart from Amauri). I think this isn't debatable, he is still useful despite that but he should be far away from a starting spot in a big team like Juventus. Juve deserves better.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Disagree prime Iaquinta and especially prime Toni were much better. In a class of their own compared to Matri. Matri's better now, but the talent just isn't there. It pains me he is our "best" attacker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)