Alessandro Birindelli (1 Viewer)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Ahhh, don't remind me, I still remmber how It all started:touched:, classy assist that was from Biri.
Came as a substitute but made such an impact. And he never complaint about his status as long as he can do something for his beloved club.
Respect his passion and heart! :pint:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Take it easy, wigga. :D

Seriously, I don´t know what´s your problem. I said I don´t like him as a PLAYER. Who loves hs playing style anyway?? You too probably know (if you have any brain) that Birindelli is an average player. HE will never be remebered as one of the Juve legends or best players in the last decades.

He stayed loyal to Juve because he felt that Juve is the right club for him and there were not many interested clubs in him, so Juventus decided to keep him.

But according to your opinion we should sign 11 loyal players even if they are average, but it is important for them to be LOYAL. :rolleyes:

Yeah, let´s do that. That way we will many trophies in the future. :disagree:
dude!! you really don't know what you talking about.. no one talks like that about my biri boy :mad:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Today's Brindelli goal against Pescara has been the best goal he's scored so far for Juventus after his stunning goal he scored in Spain against Deportivo in the Champions League, when we beat them 2-1, The second goal was scored by Nedved.

The question now, when was that match? ;)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Biri has been with us since 97, isn't it a shame to have an official thread for him in 07??
seriously :agree:
now i just wanna see people pile onto the biri bandwagon and celebrate his greatness. his goal was vital but i hope we dont immortalize him yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)